• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rickyp

Ultimate Member
    Sep 13, 2009
    you and al in a tent hidden at MG is this something like broke back mountain :lol2:

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    you and al in a tent hidden at MG is this something like broke back mountain :lol2:

Damn, I should've seen that possible angle being played before I typed that sentence..., most definitely not brokeback mountain..., al's not my type... :lol2:

SCARCQB

Get Opp my rawn, Plick!
    Jun 25, 2008
    Undisclosed location
    MG was freakin busy today. Got some trigger time with Al and Brad. ( Felt like a third wheel). We only shot 22LR.

22LR challenge was shooting at berm debris and trying to get the most rounds ( out of 10 shots) into a 3x3" sticky note at 105 yards. Al = 6, Scar=4 and Brad 2.. Al wins this round.

Next was shooting at paper targrets the size of plastic water bottles....With a 22 pistol. That got challenging, out of 10 shots, I average about 3 hits.

Next week's challenge is hitting 8" paper plates at the backstop ( 105 yards) with open sighted 9mm pistols. So if you see crazyal shooting at the berm before next weekend.. it is actually for a good reason.

overall, it was a good afternoon. Found out that my shooting skills also declined a bit. need more range time.

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    3 if you count that winging shot on the upper left hand corner of my target. :D Although I can tag bottles, rocks and .22 boxes pretty well - go figure...

A drip would be nice, but I don't react well to narcotics, pills especially - they come back up violently within 25 minutes... :o

Hopefully I'll be able to get some 9mm in before next weekend, .22 just isn't my game, but I also didn't expect to do that well if I'm honest. 9mm at 100+ should be more suited for me. That's Hi-Power territory there. ;)

I'm just waiting on al to call and ask if I have any hacksaw blades, it's inevitable... :innocent0

hvymax

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 19, 2010
    Dentsville District 28
    MG was freakin busy today. Got some trigger time with Al and Brad. ( Felt like a third wheel). We only shot 22LR.

22LR challenge was shooting at berm debris and trying to get the most rounds ( out of 10 shots) into a 3x3" sticky note at 105 yards. Al = 6, Scar=4 and Brad 2.. Al wins this round.

Next was shooting at paper targrets the size of plastic water bottles....With a 22 pistol. That got challenging, out of 10 shots, I average about 3 hits.

Next week's challenge is hitting 8" paper plates at the backstop ( 105 yards) with open sighted 9mm pistols. So if you see crazyal shooting at the berm before next weekend.. it is actually for a good reason.

overall, it was a good afternoon. Found out that my shooting skills also declined a bit. need more range time.
    I might have to join that party. I still have my old IPSC multicaliber setup,my unlimited class IPSC piece and my scoped 22A plinker.

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    But that's about all I'll say about that inevitable phone call... :cool:

Join the party hvymax, it'll be an MDS takeover at MG, with al... :lol2:

Huckleberry43

Apr 5, 2012
    Calvert County
    wait the .22 was a handgun? I assumed it was a rifle lol. Thats some good shooting. I was there on Thursday and a kid was bragging the whole time about hitting a clay pigeon with a .357 which is a good shot no doubt.

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    We did .22 rifle as well, SCAR had his S&W .22 out also, so we all took turns with that as well - and his .45, which we still had hits at 100+ with. :D

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    OK but what happens at MG stays at MG. Unless i bring the 5th round into the 3/8" group with my pimptacticular 30-06.

Just don't get take video's. ;)

30-06 at 100 would almost be too easy, that and I don't think al has an '06 to compete with, I know I don't...(yet)

SCARCQB

Get Opp my rawn, Plick!
    Jun 25, 2008
    Undisclosed location
    Debris at the berm equates to:
    Shotgun hulls
    1"pieces of broken clay pigeons
    bottle caps
    68 cal paintballs(@105 yards)
    Al's favorite.. clothespins

with 22 Lr rifle.. hits at targets were around 70%

Huckleberry43

Apr 5, 2012
    Calvert County
    Debris at the berm equates to:
    Shotgun hulls
    1"pieces of broken clay pigeons
    bottle caps
    68 cal paintballs(@105 yards)
    Al's favorite.. clothespins

with 22 Lr rifle.. hits at targets were around 70%

Thats pretty good shooting you must not have been using bulk ammo. I want to go put a few downrange with you folks sometime. I need to scope my .22 I think though lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom