• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chris12138

Kitchen Table Machinist
    Jul 12, 2011
    St Marys
    april fools is coming up.. and its a sunday..:innocent0

:lol2:

It's settled. April fools day is MDS MG zombie apocalypse awareness day. Everyone wear NBC suits w/ gas masks and use nothing but zombie reactive targets. Imagine the look on some peoples faces :lol2:

i would use my bleeding zombie dummy but at $75 i'm saving him for something special. Like 500yrds or when my SSAK-47 Slidefire stock comes in :D

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    It's settled. April fools day is MDS MG zombie apocalypse awareness day. Everyone wear NBC suits w/ gas masks and use nothing but zombie reactive targets. Imagine the look on some peoples faces :lol2:

i would use my bleeding zombie dummy but at $75 i'm saving him for something special. Like 500yrds or when my SSAK-47 Slidefire stock comes in :D

oh crap.. little over 3 weeks.. i need to see what keepshooting has.. :o :lol2:

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    let me know when? i need some trigger time anyways:thumbsup:

and i need to learn how to shoot using " BIFOCALs":sad20:

We'll try to set something up during the week, maybe we'll get lucky and have a light day and not many people show up. :thumbsup:

Whatever day works for you I can make happen, I just got to pick up some cheap russian ammo to shoot with, or we could get some of my really hot AR loads from Al, little suckers clock more than 2850fps out of a 16", made it up to 2907fps before I got worried. They're 60gr rounds. :D

Gave them to Al for his bolt gun, they should be 'interesting' out of a 20" barrel. :innocent0

powderhunter

May 29, 2011
    Germantown, MD
    oh.. btw.. who let Crazy Al shoots a FAL this weekend?!? now he wants one! LOL

It was me, doesn't he already have a AR that shoots 308! Anyway, he gave me a nice compliment on my DS Arm STG-58. At first, he thought it was a Century FAL.

I been going to the Myrtle Grove range for close to 25 years and this sunday was just beyond crazy ! I have never seen that many people waiting for a table. What made it worse was Dan implemented an one hour rotation, which means after an hour, you go to the back of the line. Too much hassle for me, when my one hour was up, I packed up & left.

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    It was me, doesn't he already have a AR that shoots 308! Anyway, he gave me a nice compliment on my DS Arm STG-58. At first, he thought it was a Century FAL.

I been going to the Myrtle Grove range for close to 25 years and this sunday was just beyond crazy ! I have never seen that many people waiting for a table. What made it worse was Dan implemented an one hour rotation, which means after an hour, you go to the back of the line. Too much hassle for me, when my one hour was up, I packed up & left.
    :thumbsup:

It is on the rules. Some do hog the table. Cant really blame 'em. al called earlier and told me how packed it was.

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    :thumbsup:

It is on the rules. Some do hog the table. Cant really blame 'em. al called earlier and told me how packed it was.

I'm not sure if it's on the rules, but I know that's the common courtesy down there, if you have people in que, 1 hour and peel-off.

I've pretty much abandoned MG on sundays, past 3 sundays it's been too crowded for my tastes, so I'll find alternative days/times.

I'm waiting for the point it gets so crowded people camp out overnight. Although al and I are thinking about bringing a grill down one of these days, if you got to wait, might as well have something to eat. DNR cops said it was ok, good enough for us.

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    I'm not sure if it's on the rules, but I know that's the common courtesy down there, if you have people in que, 1 hour and peel-off.

I've pretty much abandoned MG on sundays, past 3 sundays it's been too crowded for my tastes, so I'll find alternative days/times.

I'm waiting for the point it gets so crowded people camp out overnight. Although al and I are thinking about bringing a grill down one of these days, if you got to wait, might as well have something to eat. DNR cops said it was ok, good enough for us.

http://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=5686&highlight=myrtle+grove+rules

all range... rule no. 7.

rickyp

Ultimate Member
    Sep 13, 2009
    I got there an hour early today and walked around. people started showing up about 12 30. they opened the gate a little early so we could get set up.

MY wife and I where shooting for an hour then moved on so the next in line could shoot. I wish others would be so nice.in the past I have been waiting for up words of 2 hours for a table an no one would move along. after the hour and 20 minute mark I have thought about picking a table that was already shooting when I got in line and telling them to move a long.

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    I got there an hour early today and walked around. people started showing up about 12 30. they opened the gate a little early so we could get set up.

MY wife and I where shooting for an hour then moved on so the next in line could shoot. I wish others would be so nice.in the past I have been waiting for up words of 2 hours for a table an no one would move along. after the hour and 20 minute mark I have thought about picking a table that was already shooting when I got in line and telling them to move a long.

ricky - I've done it before, after a few times of waiting for an ungodly amount of time and no one moved off, I'd ask, 'How long have you been here?', if they answered close to an hour, I'd bump them off..., politely - somewhat... :innocent0

chris12138

Kitchen Table Machinist
    Jul 12, 2011
    St Marys

Can you camp at MG overnight? Not sure if I would want to as opposed to just taking a day off and hitting it in the AM on a weekday, but like you said, who knows what point it will get to :lol2:

wilcam47

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2008
    Changed zip code
    Can you camp at MG overnight? Not sure if I would want to as opposed to just taking a day off and hitting it in the AM on a weekday, but like you said, who knows what point it will get to :lol2:

You'd be ok till you rolled over and are laying next to DNR Dan!:lol2::lol2: but no I dont think you can camp out there...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom