• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gungate

NRA Patron Member
    Apr 5, 2012
    Damascus. MD
    lol - just seeing who is anal about "clips" and who wants to tell me to "use the search"... :lol2: - oh and YES I know they are legal to possess!

I was at the Dulles gun show in VA yesterday and picked up a 40 round pmag MAGAZINE for $20 just because MD doesn't like them and I don't have any 40 rounders. No other reason I have tons of mags I just wanted a "slightly larger capacity than standard" magazine. Actually I don't like the pmags and much prefer the standard metal ones they drop out a lot easier.

They had an enormous amount of magazines REAL cheap too. I saw some metal AR 30 rounders for under $5. Lots of ARs and AR parts. I think all the shortages are over. Ammo wasn't even that bad I picked up a 100 round box of Winchester 12 gauge general purpose shotgun shells for $27.

Feb 28, 2013
    I was about to bust yer chops, but then I saw that first sentence.:)

Glad you found some good stuff.

nedsurf

Ultimate Member
    Feb 8, 2013
    These go to 11.

Spinal_Tap_These_Go_To_11.jpg

Indiana Jones

Wolverine
    Mar 18, 2011
    CCN
    lol - just seeing who is anal about "clips" and who wants to tell me to "use the search"... :lol2: - oh and YES I know they are legal to possess!

I was at the Dulles gun show in VA yesterday and picked up a 40 round pmag MAGAZINE for $20 just because MD doesn't like them and I don't have any 40 rounders. No other reason I have tons of mags I just wanted a "slightly larger capacity than standard" magazine. Actually I don't like the pmags and much prefer the standard metal ones they drop out a lot easier.

They had an enormous amount of magazines REAL cheap too. I saw some metal AR 30 rounders for under $5. Lots of ARs and AR parts. I think all the shortages are over. Ammo wasn't even that bad I picked up a 100 round box of Winchester 12 gauge general purpose shotgun shells for $27.

i picked up one too in the spring just because. they are TONS of fun to bumpfire with. the shop across the street sells the surefire 60 and 100s. anyone have and like those? considering one for prairie dogs :gun2:

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    The 60 rounders get heavy. And I assume the 100 round one is very noticeable on the rifle.

I went the other way, I was looking for a few 20 rounder AR mags. Finally found some. Everybody had 30s, but only one place had any 20s.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom