• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • highwayheat

highwayheat
    Jun 13, 2012
    Ceciltucky
    "local law enforcement, who have indicated they do not support reciprocity measures for concealed carry permits." Hey Dutch, Puff Puff Pass, because you are as high as the other clueless liberals in this country. He is probably referring to Chief Johnson of Baltimore County PD as his source. As all level headed people know, a high majority of your rank and file patrol officers are for concealed carry to include reciprocity.

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    Who says gun rights advocates aren't also gun safety advocates?

So tired of the bs coming outta politicians mouths. ..... "I believe in the 2nd amendment, BUT...blah, blah, blah"

Oh and lest we forget they make these speeches while surrounded by armed security.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Who ever said "gun rights" and "gun safety" advocates can't be the same?!!
    This.

I would argue that most of us are very strong advocates of gun safety. I am very much in favor of 'common sense gun laws', and feel that WE should own that phrase, not the looney tunes who think "common sense" means banning them.

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    He said "he can do this by supporting local law enforcement" as his basis of support for his decision against reciprocity. A oneline statement not supported with any facts. As a matter of fact I was under the impression the majority of LOCAL law enforcement was supporting reciprocity last time I heard Maryland Sheriff's testify against SB 281.

These baffons continue their hogwash because someone is voting them into office due to votes received or a lack of voters coming out against them. Which is it?

He was probably referring to Jimmy Johnson, you know the Baltimore County anti Chief that has plenty of time to testify in front of Congress about gun grabbing, while his interns in the evidence locker are stealing hundreds of thousands of dollars and dope to sell on the street, and his cadets/special police are violating people's Constitutional Rights in Towson.

Yellowhand

Jan 19, 2014
    Eastern Shore
    It's the same drivel every democratic politician sends out when you write a letter of complaint regarding 2A...I've received several last and this year with the same meaningless canned responses.

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    His letter might as well had said:

" I really don't care what you think. I'm going to do what I want and vote the Party line because I can. I have enough dumbasses back home that will vote to re-elect me. Please don't bother me anymore, and get back to work, you have taxes to pay"

glock9mm

Ultimate Member
    Jun 5, 2011
    Ceciltucky!
    His letter might as well had said:

" I really don't care what you think. I'm going to do what I want and vote the Party line because I can. I have enough dumbasses back home that will vote to re-elect me. Please don't bother me anymore, and get back to work, you have taxes to pay"

That's it in a nutshell!

foxtrapper

Ultimate Member
    Sep 11, 2007
    Havre de Grace
    "Gun safety advocates"= gun control advocates with fake name terminologies devised for no other purpose but to dupe the sheeple. They have no concept of gun safety. If you handed them a gun, you'd have poor trigger discipline and muzzle sweeping coming from them so badly that it would give an RSO a heart attack.

Yellowhand

Jan 19, 2014
    Eastern Shore
    There is not a single politician in either house worth a turd in a bucket; they're all lying, elitist, pandering buffoons out only for themselves and to hell with those they represent.

Omaha419

NRA / GOA
    Apr 19, 2013
    My response to that letter would simply be this:

"Mr. Ruppersberger,

Your belief in Constitutional responsibility is very misdirected. The Second Amendment is not in place to "protect American citizens from harm". It is in place to protect American citizens from YOU.

Sincerely,

Your boss"

Very well worded. I'll send it out tomorrow.

PowPow

Where's the beef?
    Nov 22, 2012
    Howard County
    Sending letters to democrats about 2A is sort of like the definition of insanity:

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Dutch is a tool of the left like all the rest of them.

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    He's been mostly reasonable on NatSec

And..... um... and... er.... well...

I'm sure there's something else.

He has a major hardon for all things National Security -just ask him. He will tell you he was ready to given the Repub major but couldn't help himself when it came to National Security. If pressed he we even tell you why you ought to give up your fundamental rights because guys like him are looking out for you. :innocent0

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom