• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DrCatt

A Knight Without Armor
    Mar 11, 2013
    Carroll County
    Mistakes happen, this being a very illegal mistake. At least she didn't have to be a celebrity to get the same leniency as Mr. Rice did.

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll
    This is because she became a celebrity when main media started reporting on the matter. Think that is covered under the thread that has already been linked here. If it wasn't for the media writing about this story and New Jersey getting all kinds of heat because of it, I am pretty sure that she would have been pushed through the system and ruined for life as if she were some terrible criminal thug. Hopefully, even the gun haters can use common sense and see that there is no reason whatsoever to lock up this woman or anybody else in a similar situation when they make an honest mistake. Now, if she does it again, she deserves what she gets.

Good outcome for this matter.

Twanger

DINO and NRA Life
    Mar 4, 2013
    Poolesville
    The story goes that Gov Christie was catching a lot of flack, and made a phone call.
    I don't think this will save him with the 2A crowd.

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    IANAL, so what is pretrial intervention?

probation before judgement

she will be in the program for a set amount of time . if she doesn't get in trouble with the law these charges are dropped

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    This is because she became a celebrity when main media started reporting on the matter. Think that is covered under the thread that has already been linked here. If it wasn't for the media writing about this story and New Jersey getting all kinds of heat because of it, I am pretty sure that she would have been pushed through the system and ruined for life as if she were some terrible criminal thug. Hopefully, even the gun haters can use common sense and see that there is no reason whatsoever to lock up this woman or anybody else in a similar situation when they make an honest mistake. Now, if she does it again, she deserves what she gets.

Good outcome for this matter.

No just a way for nj to keep.it out of court with the kind of plantiff scotus may take.

No one deserves to have their rights striped by fiat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SparkyKoT

Latest threads

Top Bottom