• ...and so much more!
  • EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    His latest (jaw) flap ...

CBS-Baltimore.com -
    Cummings Warns Congress After Report Into Secret Service Released

Ranking Democrat on the House Oversight Committee, Maryland Congressman Elijah Cummings says Congress budget cuts cause a staffing crisis.

“They think austerity does not have negative impact, but clearly, it’s had negative impact with regard to Secret Service,” said Cummings

To Cummings, it's all about 'expanding' scope and spending more money on perks for Obama and his family which drains Secret Service resources and diverts them from other more important duties. Andy Harris hints at that ...

They have a problem with their hiring, they have a problem with morale and they have a problem with their mission, with the size of their mission and the expansion of their mission over time,” said U.S. Rep. Andy Harris, (R) District 1

Besides, how many of those 143 incidents noted in the report happened in the past 7 years ? Could it be that the Secret Service has been so demoralized by the present occupants of the White House that they just don't care anymore. A fish rots from the head down, so I would expect that the decay would affect those who are charged with protecting the POTUS as well as overseeing it's operation, like Rep Elijah Cummings (D-MD). But, he's a good soldier for Obama and will vote and/or run interference for him, including any planned gun control action.

When you solemnly swear to support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic, it has to be pretty hard to come to work everyday with a positive attitude knowing that your efforts are unappreciated.

Just ask Dan Bongino ...

Last edited:

O-Hebi

Jul 19, 2013
    The problem is that the Democrats are slick with the tongue. Much like Satan himself. That and all those old people in his district that do vote and only according to color and the slavery party.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    While flapping his ample jowls ...

TheHill.com -
    Tempers flare at IRS hearing

In his opening statement, Oversight Committee ranking member Rep. Elijah Cummings (D-Md.) complained that the hearing was the 23rd held about the IRS in recent years.

“Unfortunately, Republicans have become obsessed with investigating any and every allegation relating to the IRS, no matter how small,” he said.

He said Republicans are frustrated that they have never found proof that the White House conspired with the IRS to target conservative groups or shown that any IRS employee destroyed evidence during the investigation.

BOMBSHELL! Democrat Jeanne Shaheen Conspired With White House in IRS Targeting Scandal

IRS targets conservative groups

Investigators find proof IRS destroyed evidence in targeting scandal

I think that Roget's Thesaurus needs to update their synonyms for LIAR to include Cummings.

Attachments

• elijah-cummings-pea-brain.jpg
      elijah-cummings-pea-brain.jpg
      50.2 KB · Views: 1,174

dogbone

Ultimate Member
    Nov 14, 2011
    GTT - Gone To Texas
    But...

If Brother Elijah Milkdud goes away, who'd pay for the "Vote for the Democrats" signs?!!

I still have the one I picked up as a souvenir. I was going to use it to line the litter box but when I did, the cat started pooping on the floor. Now I just look at it occasionally to remind myself how much I love living in that asshat's district.

Feb 28, 2013
    I still have the one I picked up as a souvenir. I was going to use it to line the litter box but when I did, the cat started pooping on the floor. Now I just look at it occasionally to remind myself how much I love living in that asshat's district.

Can I have it? I need somethin' new to shoot at.

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County

They make great target backers, a lot better than cardboard.
    I plan to stock up on either Hillary od Sanders signs this fall.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Thread revival ...

Katie Pavlich on TownHall.com Apr 9, 2016 -
    Emails Show Lois Lerner Fed True the Vote Tax Information to Democrat Elijah Cummings

New IRS emails released by the House Oversight Committee show staff working for Democratic Ranking Member Elijah Cummings communicated with the IRS multiple times between 2012 and 2013 about voter fraud prevention group True the Vote. True the Vote was targeted by the IRS after applying for tax exempt status more than two years ago. Further, information shows the IRS and Cummings' staff asked for identical information from True the Vote President Catherine Engelbrecht about her organization, indicating coordination and improper sharing of confidential taxpayer information.

Rep. Cummings has described the investigation into IRS targeting of conservative groups as a "witch hunt," and has tried multiple times to put the investigation on hold.

Jeesh ... I wonder WHY ?

Attachments

• cummings Federal crime.jpg
      cummings Federal crime.jpg
      27.2 KB · Views: 833
    • cummings-mug-shot1.jpg
      cummings-mug-shot1.jpg
      37.6 KB · Views: 841

good guy 176

R.I.P.
    Dec 9, 2009
    Laurel, MD
    Not to worry. Looked into the trusty crystal ball last week and found that Elijah is forecast to go down attempting to muster the ranks at the next Charm City Riot. That Boy should have kept his job picking lopes and melons in NC. He and the Sanctuary State need to disappear.

Lew--Ranger63

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    She should have seen this Cummings ...

DML reports ...
    Dems Go After Conway for Ethics Violation

Commenting on the Nordstrum kerfuffle ...

“Go buy Ivanka’s stuff, is what I would tell you,” Conway said during a live video chat from the White House briefing room. “I’m going to give it a free commercial here, go buy it today.”

On Thursday afternoon, Democrat Rep. Elijah Cummings of the House Oversight Committee requested an ethics review of the White House senior adviser to Trump.

Cummings penned a letter to Oversight Committee Chairman Jason Chaffetz, stating: “This appears to be a textbook violation of government ethics laws and regulations enacted to prevent the abuse of an employee’s government position.”

Wrong comment to be made on air, but it falls short of an ethics violation IMHO ... INAL either, but she wasn't hawking the products, nor has she a major investment in Invanka's line, but as always it all depends on how much MilkDud is willing to feign outrage over it to score political points.

AFA points, I'm keeping score as we all should and next election ol' MilkDud needs his Goobers scattered over the mezzanine floor of Congress. In case you haven't noticed, we are in an all out war with the left, so choose wisely who you care to side with on ANY issue, big or small.

OBTW ... No ethics violation here ... :sarcasm:

Attachments

• cummings Federal crime.jpg
      cummings Federal crime.jpg
      27.2 KB · Views: 461

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Milkdud doth protest too much, methinks ...

Dem Rep Cummings: Don’t Get So Caught Up in Impeachment
    Sunday on ABC’s “This Week,” ranking House Oversight Committee Democrat Rep. Elijah Cummings (D-MD) said of the investigation into President Donald Trump’s campaign and their alleged ties to Russia ran “deep” and there might be “a few people that may have some problems with the law.”
    Like HIM ...
    However, he also said that he had told Democrats not to get “so caught up in impeachment.”
    Like HIM ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SrAIC

Latest threads

Top Bottom