• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Charles Guggenheimer

MSI Executive Member
    Jun 19, 2005
    Seven Valleys PA
    How do you like using the MIC? I have one, but haven't trained with it much.

Best conceal carry holster I have ever used. Also have one for my Glock 26. I can pass the lanyard through my belt, a zipper pull on my coat pocket, or a zipper pull on a "normal-looking" fanny pack that's not designed to carry a handgun. Place my Glock in the fanny pack, my pocket or anywhere along the waistband of my pants and when I draw the gun the MIC simply snaps off. I can go to my outdoor range and put the gun in my pocket and practice drawing and firing. So easy I find it better than drawing from my Fobus paddle holsters.

pablo

Backpfeifengesicht
    Oct 13, 2009
    Baltimore City
    Best conceal carry holster I have ever used. Also have one for my Glock 26. I can pass the lanyard through my belt, a zipper pull on my coat pocket, or a zipper pull on a "normal-looking" fanny pack that's not designed to carry a handgun. Place my Glock in the fanny pack, my pocket or anywhere along the waistband of my pants and when I draw the gun the MIC simply snaps off. I can go to my outdoor range and put the gun in my pocket and practice drawing and firing. So easy I find it better than drawing from my Fobus paddle holsters.

Great! I tried a few drills at the NRA range and was told "no" so I put it away for a while. I might resurrect her. Outdoor range for drills is probably the way to go. Thanks.

Charles Guggenheimer

MSI Executive Member
    Jun 19, 2005
    Seven Valleys PA
    Great! I tried a few drills at the NRA range and was told "no" so I put it away for a while. I might resurrect her. Outdoor range for drills is probably the way to go. Thanks.

The pistol range at Elk Neck State Park (Cecil county) should be OK, but it has been a few years since I have gone shooting there. When I did the daily pass was only $10 and the yearly pass $50. You had to bring your own target stand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom