• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Teflon

Aug 5, 2013
    Hagerstown
    Thinking of getting my first suppressor and live in Wash co. 2 questions:

1. I've heard some good things about Duffys, but looking for something closer to Hagerstown, or at least Frederick. Anyone recommend a shop that sells them around here, is knowledgeable, and may even have some to try?

2. What about getting the barrel threaded? Again, anyone local do this that you'd recommend?

I think I'll be starting with a .22 can on my 10/22 to start, possibly also my AR 22 conversion kit, if that makes any difference.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    Bit of a drive, but Engage in Rockville can hook you up.

Check Hafers in Williamsport too. not sure if they sell Class 3 stuff

KRONIK27

DorseyGS
    Mar 12, 2009
    Washington County
    Hafer's for threading, class 3. No
    Engage recommend for the Suppressor.
    Heard of a Shop in Frederick, can't remember the name. Give me a day or so, I have emails when I was interested as well. But of course with Oct.1st last year I changed my mind and purchased shit load of Stripped Lowers. Now thinking about it again. Hell maybe we can connect and do a little road tripping together. Hagerstown local as well. Later

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    Hafer's for threading, class 3. No
    Engage recommend for the Suppressor.
    Heard of a Shop in Frederick, can't remember the name. Give me a day or so, I have emails when I was interested as well. But of course with Oct.1st last year I changed my mind and purchased shit load of Stripped Lowers. Now thinking about it again. Hell maybe we can connect and do a little road tripping together. Hagerstown local as well. Later

Frederick Arsenal was Glade Valley Sporting Goods. FA has some odd hours from what I've heard.

KRONIK27

DorseyGS
    Mar 12, 2009
    Washington County
    Glade Valley what I was thinking of. Friend of mind that I haven't spoken to for years. He is a Government Personnel. He mentioned about Glade Valley. Hell never made the trip there. Do they still sell Class 3 firearms?

Teflon

Aug 5, 2013
    Hagerstown
    Thanks for the heads up.

I see both Frederick Arsenal and Glade Valley when searching online...FA is the one I want? Web site says no standard hours, by appointment only.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    I've met Richard and he's really cool. I have never purchased any firearms from him, but he built my Romanian AKs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom