Has anyone gotten a Form 1 for an AR15 SBR back from MSP with an approval since 10/1?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • squirrels

Who cooks for you?
    Jan 25, 2008

Last edited:

Klunatic

Ultimate Member
    Feb 28, 2011
    Montgomery Cty
    I doubt it. I have heard of some Form 1 e-submissions coming back in 3 months but that wasn't necessarily in MD. I have had 2 Form 1 SBRs pending since July.

bpm32

Nov 26, 2010
    Who's the best person to contact at MSP about this? I've been waiting for a CLEO sign off for about 14 weeks.

rsj1231

Ultimate Member
    Feb 24, 2013
    Harford County
    So happy I don't have to deal with Baltimore County. The Sheriff in my county has signed off on my forms in 30 days or less. Most recent was sent back to me in 10 days. My brother lives in Baltimore County and they're telling him 3+ months for sign off.:sad20: I don't know if the trooper was blowing smoke or what, if it's true then that's ridiculous.

codefive

Jun 9, 2012
    Mine was submitted to MSP on 9/23 and received around 10/30, if that helps you at all.

How'd you do that???

Submitted 9/2 (SBR w/ a Supressor) ... still nothing :mad54:
    I got the letter from dept of pub saftey four days after submitting but they refuse to do anything with it.

I called in three weeks ago (2 months after the submission) to check up and they passed me around the phone system like an easy cheerleader through the whole football team. Literally EIGHT people later (all transfering me to the right person of course) I get ... "We are still processing apps from July and the ONE guy that does it is going on vacation and then we are moving our facility so it may be a while"

Meanwhile ... I'm still waiting for my ATF release on a Supressor from 1/13. Talk about infringing ... :tdown:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rifleman

Latest threads

Top Bottom