• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • T'Challa

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 24, 2013
    Wakanda
    I got the call! I got the call! :)

I called Rose at MSP and she told me that I was processed already. (Called her once a week for 3 straight weeks) She double checked and said to call her after lunch. An hour later my FFL calls and gives me the message to free America. "The chair is against the wall. The chair is against the wall. John has a long mustache...etc." So after I get off work I will go and pick up my purchase.

Purchase date: 3/25/13
    ND: who knows
    Got the call: 6/7/13
    Total days waited: 74 long days.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GwjfUFyY6M

bigwillc

Apr 12, 2013
    Charles County - Da Dorf

I called Rose at MSP and she told me that I was processed already. (Called her once a week for 3 straight weeks) She double checked and said to call her after lunch. An hour later my FFL calls and gives me the message to free America. "The chair is against the wall. The chair is against the wall. John has a long mustache...etc." So after I get off work I will go and pick up my purchase.

Congrats man!!! I see a trip to the range in your future really soon. :-)

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013

Yay! Fitting video! Have a great weekend!

Here's one for the rest of us (imagine the cheese is the firearm and the state is the broom at the end):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-p8bOoFlPo&feature=youtube_gdata_player

*** Delivery of a firearm is just like the delivery of a baby. The pain is forgotten as soon as you hold it. ***

fireman2059

May 12, 2011
    Bought my first AR (Bart's in Glen Burnie) on the 10th of May. I've been reading on this site that MSP is allowing release. So on a whim, I called the gun shop and asked about early release. They told me, if it's been past the normal wait period, to come and get it. So I did.

Purchased: 5/10
    Faxed : Not Sure
    Picked up : 06/07

28 days

Glock_Fireman

Professional Pot Stirrer
    Apr 6, 2013
    Freedom Land
    Bought my first AR on the 10th of May. I've been reading on this site that MSP is allowing release. So on a whim, I called the gun shop and asked about early release. They told me if it's been past the normal wait period, to come and get it. So I did.

Purchased: 5/10
    Faxed : Not Sure
    Picked up : 06/07

28 days

Shop?

T'Challa

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 24, 2013
    Wakanda

CrimsonJer

Apr 4, 2013
    Ferndale
    Well, I spoke with Ms. Brock today, she told me they are currently on the 14th of March for the review pile and that my March 11th purchase was "not disapproved" two days ago and that she'd make sure it was faxed today... So it looks like my wait will finally be over on Monday :-)

Hicap

Magazine Clips
    Jun 10, 2012
    Finally picked up my 3/15 from engage. Good luck to everybody on this thread. See ya......

bigjoe

bigjoe
    Oct 1, 2012
    Ellicott City
    FYI:
    If you are waiting on your ND and you went through Barts Sports World, go down there and get your toy. They'll let you take one (1) home right now. Has to be atleast 10days and something about for pistols you need to be a desginated collector. I didn't ask them to many questions they were busy.

patriot001

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 2, 2013
    I got the call too, funny thing is, I called msp they said they were on 06 - 07 Mar for review and my purchase was 12Mar13. Boy I nearly shit a brick! Was at the gun store in about 20mins hopefully they have worked out the kinks at msp and we will no longer have to endure a 60+ day wait for future purchases. Btw my wait was 80-90 days I stopped counting

Turtle Man

Mar 17, 2013
    :)WOW- I am shocked - got the call today for pick-up - Grander M.

3/16 - faxed to MSP

Hopefully I'll get the call this week. I'm a 3/14. Seems like the MSP might be getting that whole actually faxing ND thing reigned in. Hopefully.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Easydoesit

Latest threads

Top Bottom