• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Varnski

Dec 17, 2015
    Baltimore
    So I just got a TT-C. I spent all of tonight taking it apart and cleaning it and learning all of it's ins and outs. As I was packing everything away after I was done, I did a quick check of a bunch of ammo I ordered in preparation for an even I'll be heading to in about a week's time. Much to my dismay, I could not find any Tok food anywhere in my stash.

After going over things over and over in my head, the only conclusion that I can come to is that when I was at the Timonium gunshow, I accidentally picked up a box of 9x18 instead of 7.62x25. I know they were next to each other on the table where I bought most of my ammo, so that's the only thing I can think happened.

While stupid and completely my fault, I am now left with a pistol and no ammo and not enough time to get some shipped to me. I plan on making some calls early on Monday, but I have some really weird work hours and will need to send a friend out to pick stuff up. And as I'm so short on time, I was wondering if anyone here knew off hand if there were any places near Baltimore than had Tok ammo in stock?

Varnski

Dec 17, 2015
    Baltimore
    Erno: I can find it just fine in a number of online shops, but I need it THIS weekend, so being able to buy it online does nothing for me since I have to wait for it to ship.

Greymon: The offer is appreciated, but I'd like to keep the Mak ammo; I do have a little bit of a use for it. I'd be willing to buy the Tok ammo off of you though, but about the only time I'm free is between 11pm and 4am, so yea...

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    So, if anyone was still looking, I was in Scotts Gunsmithing last week and they had some on the shelf. They had Mak and other milsurp ammo there as well. Heck, they had 22LR too there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom