• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    Does it also explain why FOX is running stories about Lone Wolf terrorists who use high powdered rifles bought in America to kill Americans?

The MSM, including FOX, is getting us prepared for the steel, wood, aluminum, and plastic reclamation processes...

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    A good article, thanks for posting the link.

BenL

John Galt Speaking.
    Jim says, “Part of what happened to CNN is what happened to Hollywood. The news, like Hollywood, became trapped in creating and fawning over celebrities. Getting Anderson Cooper publicized became more important than breaking the big story. When you have celebrity reporters telling you how they feel about being in Iraq instead of reporting on how our troops are doing you begin to lose perspective. With guns, instead of going to gun ranges, gun-owner’s homes, instead of interviewing women who’d stopped an attacker, and instead of really trying to understand the world such women live in and what they’re going through, they just tell us how they feel. Katie Couric, Diane Sawyer, and the rest are stars, not reporters. They’re not hunting for the truth. They’re telling you what they think and what they think all comes from the cocktail parties on Manhattan’s Upper East Side and from conversations with other reporters.”

That's spot-on.

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    That was great.

In closing, Jim says, “A lot of my former colleagues have accused me of selling out. Really, that’s how they think. I tell them no, you sold out a long time ago. Now you’re such a shill you can’t even see it.”

Thanks for the link.

HarCo2ANewb

Subibro
    Mar 24, 2011
    Elkridge
    This is exactly why I don't watch anything that might be considered 'spinnable' from US stations, including Fox, who I believe to be one of the WORST offenders.

Tell me the NEWS, I'll decide how it makes me feel, I don't give a crap as to how it makes you feel

rlc2

Nov 22, 2014
    left coast
    bookmarked for later reference, thanks

more validation on why the StateRunMedia™
    is rapidly losing relevance, and credibility for reporting news
    especially in re: guns

good for side conversations online in other forums, where a calm fact based conversation, with a link from an expert, can change minds among independent thinkers reading there.

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    These posts have motivated me to read the link.

My comments in 5, 4, 3, 2, ...

Reading now... great first pic:

JS01.jpeg

What happened to CNN? In my formative years, CNN was like a big step up from the 'all equal' NBC, CBS, ABC; that didn't last long.

"They’re not hunting for the truth. They’re telling you what they think and what they think all comes from the cocktail parties on Manhattan’s Upper East Side and from conversations with other reporters.”

I can see that, every time I watch the news, and it's not just CNN, it seems most of main stream outlets have been... 'politicized' This is terrible, mostly because too many people view the world through these 'boob tubes'.

"CNN’s ratings are plummeting. Both The Washington Post and The New York Times have seen their staffs cut as their circulations have dropped. CNN now has as many viewers as they did in 1985. They can’t understand how they’re being beaten. They don’t want to hear the truth, that they’ve lost touch."

Maybe this isn't such a bad thing. There's a lot of 'good news' happening that goes unreported. I meet new people everyday that are suddenly taking a keen interest in what's going on politically.

People are waking up.

I see these next few years as a turning point for our great country. We fix this now, or we quite possibly put power to the wrong track we are currently on and it all happens in our lifetime.

Here I find myself, stuck in the middle with you.

Vote. vote. vote.

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    I find it hilarious when the left focuses on Fox news and how wrong they get it. Many call me a moron when I say, "The founder of Fox and Fox News is Rupert Murdoch a huge contributor to teh Clinton Political Machine. Anyone that relies on Fox News, MSNBC, CNN or any other mainstream media need to know they are being played by the folks they are lobbying against. Liberals talk about wage divide but the CEOs of Fox/NBC/CBS/etc that are willing to be their mouth pieces are just as guilty. Fox has even started a left leaning slant they have done it slowly but O'Reilly has become more liberal. Hence why i stick to radio.

CXD Arms

Feb 27, 2014
    Anne Arundel
    I wish there was a website or info-graphic to show which corporations and individuals own what.

For example, Tricon Global Restaurants, Inc is also known as Yum! which owns Taco Bell, KFC, Pizza Hut as well as Long John Silvers and A&W.

It also owns (or did own) PepsiCo, which owned Frito Lay.

Which is why you will see those fast food restaurants co-located and why Pepsi brand drinks are all that you will find in those restaurants.

Ever find a movie theater that served Pepsi? I haven't. Always Coke. Follow the rabbit hole Alice, and discover that the tinfoil hat isn't perhaps as crazy a concept as some think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom