• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • safecracker

Unrepentant Sinner
    Feb 26, 2009
    What? What hyphen are you talking about???

Don't be silly. He's an AMERICAN. PERIOD. People want to know what his ethnicity is. Wonder why it even matters. Some of you ignorant fools need to pull your heads out of your asses.

Schwabe

Ultimate Member
    Nov 20, 2010
    Sho'a
    Heard him today on the way home on Sirius/Patriot on Hannity's show, sounded great, has Hannity's support. Will get my and the wifey's vote.

Yoboney

Sep 2, 2008
    For the what it's worth, Dan Bongino is Sicilian, not Latino.

But is he "American"? he is good at saying a stump speech without giving details. He does not look "American" to me. I am not voting for a foreigner...Ibama is one too.
    :sad20:

If he is Sicilian I wonder if he is related to 'Capone"? :D

safecracker

Unrepentant Sinner
    Feb 26, 2009
    But is he "American"? he is good at saying a stump speech without giving details. He does not look "American" to me. I am not voting for a foreigner...Ibama is one too.
    :sad20:

If he is Sicilian I wonder if he is related to 'Capone"? :D
    Your frikkin kidding right?

He is as American as I am, that's for damn sure. He grew up in New York City, and was with NYPD before his career with the Secret Service. Is that "American" enough for you?

Yoboney

Sep 2, 2008
    Your frikkin kidding right?

He is as American as I am, that's for damn sure. He grew up in New York City, and was with NYPD before his career with the Secret Service. Is that "American" enough for you?

Can't trust a New Yorker. :lol2: Let alone a cop. :party29: He seems like a good guy but he still looks foreign to me. :D Are you an "American"?:lol: Don't take yourself so seriously. Vote for who you like even if he is from outer space.

j8064

Garrett Co Hooligan #1
    Feb 23, 2008
    Deep Creek
    Heard him today on the way home on Sirius/Patriot on Hannity's show, sounded great, has Hannity's support. Will get my and the wifey's vote.

I heard him on Hannity's show while driving back today too. I liked what I heard from him. Certainly much better than what we have today. He's definitely a long shot in Marylandistan, but stranger things have happened before.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    If our real goal is to inconvience Cardin on his way to reelection, it won't matter much which Rep wins primary.

Our imeadate goal should be to support C. Anthony Muse. Let Cardin expend his money and political capital there instead of in General . Anything he does to move left in primary can only help the Rep designated fall guy in the General Election.

Yoboney

Sep 2, 2008
    If our real goal is to inconvience Cardin on his way to reelection, it won't matter much which Rep wins primary.

Our imeadate goal should be to support C. Anthony Muse. Let Cardin expend his money and political capital there instead of in General . Anything he does to move left in primary can only help the Rep designated fall guy in the General Election.

I fully agree. Cardin will win handily unless a "miracle" happens for any Republican in Maryland. So we do need to support Muse and if you guys watch TV his wife is on Channel 4 in Dc as an anchor. Nice looking woman. I have seen the polls too and any generic R candidate will get about the same vote in the General election.

The problem I see in most political ads etc is that they give this great talk about "change" or "children" and don't say "how". I guess it is like telling someone to shoot their gun without telling them to point the gun and make sure they use the front sight. :innocent0

Second Amendment

Ultimate Member
    May 11, 2011
    I heard him on Hannity's show while driving back today too. I liked what I heard from him. Certainly much better than what we have today. He's definitely a long shot in Marylandistan, but stranger things have happened before.

I heard him as well. He seems to have real passion.

Yoboney

Sep 2, 2008
    If you can't vote for Bongino, then it is likely you will be voting for Cardin or nobody for US Senate in November.

I already voted for a non hyphenated candidate who is a Republican. In November I have no idea who I will vote for. If race riots come I am moving. :innocent0

safecracker

Unrepentant Sinner
    Feb 26, 2009
    I already voted for a non hyphenated candidate who is a Republican. In November I have no idea who I will vote for. If race riots come I am moving. :innocent0
    Please explain what you mean by "non-hyphenated".

Feeble minds need enlightenment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom