• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air

For some reason it annoys me that she is holding a "post-ban" AR. She needs a flash-hider and a nice sharp bayonet.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Until one of 5 people has a heart attack or a car accident. I recall some of the smart people on our side saying that Sotomayor and Kagan didn't make a difference getting appointed, which is CATASTROPHICALLY short sighted to say the least. We need at least 6-3 if not 7-2 as insurance against something going wrong.

This election scares me and quite frankly I'm disgusted at being scared. I shouldn't have to fear government or elections. I shouldn't have to be afraid that this generation is the generation which Reagan said is the only distance between freedom becoming extinct. I don't have time for this crap, quite honestly, I just want to get on with improving my life by pursuing making more money and family stuff--but I can't just ignore this because too many people already have so the burden is on me. They get to slack off and not care and be casual gun owners ("Fudds", etc.) and they don't care whether I lose being able to buy the guns I want. I have to pile on the credit cards to buy now what I might not be able to in 5-10 years when I have more money because of those ***holes, and quite frankly it makes me very angry. I have to shell out $$$ for instructor training because they're not out doing it in sufficient numbers or we wouldn't be having this problem.

Is anyone other than me having this problem? I understand that freedom costs something, but the more the loss of freedom sucks the more the 2nd worse option, having to labor and spend to maintain it, increases in level of suckage along with it.

Yep ... all it would take is the interpretation of the placement of a comma in 2A by a majority in SCOTUS ... Ya think that the left hasn't figured that out yet and want to make sure that Obamarx is re-elected to get the majority.

P4T5 or ammo up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom