• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • slybarman

low speed high drag 9-5er
    Feb 10, 2013
    Normal hours tomorrow (Tuesday)?

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk.

Engage Armament

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 30, 2010
    Rockville, MD
    I put these up on the Facebook but I don't think everyone has the Facebook. Here are some pics of the prototype 104. Fixed stock for right now. We'll be doing folders and fixed stocks. Really had to up the game though.

Attachments

• aDSC_3356.jpg
      aDSC_3356.jpg
      202.2 KB · Views: 309
    • aDSC_3335a.jpg
      aDSC_3335a.jpg
      70 KB · Views: 306
    • aDSC_3334a.jpg
      aDSC_3334a.jpg
      69.9 KB · Views: 307
    • aDSC_3325a.jpg
      aDSC_3325a.jpg
      78.2 KB · Views: 305
    • aDSC_3321a.jpg
      aDSC_3321a.jpg
      81.6 KB · Views: 305
    • aDSC_3282a.jpg
      aDSC_3282a.jpg
      113.8 KB · Views: 305
    • aDSC_3252.jpg
      aDSC_3252.jpg
      46.8 KB · Views: 306
    • aDSC_3268.jpg
      aDSC_3268.jpg
      56.4 KB · Views: 302

BLACKTALON

Ammo is like food
    Aug 4, 2011
    severna park
    I cant stand him as a builder and the cost/ wait associated with him. I hope you guys are just learning from him and not ordering his expensive guns

niftyvt

Ultimate Member
    Aug 21, 2010
    Virginia
    I cant stand him as a builder and the cost/ wait associated with him. I hope you guys are just learning from him and not ordering his expensive guns

Jims guns are awesome, dont hate :D I have 2 of them by the way ;) Supposedly their wait time is going down but I got mine in the middle of the 'rush' so mine took a little over a year.

Glad to see you guys working on some SBR AKs . . .personally I want the RD 710 SBR :cool: I was contemplating sending Rifle Dynamics an email and asking if they could build a RD 710 as a pistol for me with an RD stock adapter and a SIG TAC Brace. :toothless Yeah I would have to submit it to the handgun roster board and actually get an HQL but it might be worth it.

BLACKTALON

Ammo is like food
    Aug 4, 2011
    severna park
    Jims guns are awesome, dont hate :D I have 2 of them by the way ;) Supposedly their wait time is going down but I got mine in the middle of the 'rush' so mine took a little over a year.

Glad to see you guys working on some SBR AKs . . .personally I want the RD 710 SBR :cool: I was contemplating sending Rifle Dynamics an email and asking if they could build a RD 710 as a pistol for me with an RD stock adapter and a SIG TAC Brace. :toothless Yeah I would have to submit it to the handgun roster board and actually get an HQL but it might be worth it.
    I am not hating I just wouldnt wait a year plus when other builder out there can get it done in 3 months and 1/3 the cost. Its all personal preference I know he has a good name in the tactical world of AKs

Engage Armament

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 30, 2010
    Rockville, MD

We're learning from him. I have a couple RD guns. His guns are expensive, however if you believe you are getting the same thing when you buy a WASR you are sorely mistaken. I have not met anyone who is more well versed in building AKs, its intricacies, or its fixes. Im sorry but you when you get someone of that caliber to build you a rifle its going to be expensive.

The wait that is associated with him is due to people wanting his product. Im sure we all wish as dealers/manufacturers we has a backlog. Hes only one guy with a few employees and you know as well as I doing something perfect takes time.

Our rifles won't be expensive at least in my definition of the term as we are still learning and don't have years and years of experience behind us. However, I hope someday we could reach where he is with all of our products.

Gundahar

Sep 4, 2011
    I am very much looking forward to something MD legal that fires 7.62x39 :-)

Gundahar

HT4

Dum spiro spero.
    Jan 24, 2012
    Bethesda
    Thanks for the pics... though I'm sure others will disagree, I much prefer the threaded barrel as opposed to the gas block threads... makes it easier to put a can on the gun. Good luck bringing these to market.

If you need some extra hands for a build party, give me a call... I work for discounts and Red Bull. :)

I can't imagine why anyone would dislike him as a builder or otherwise. He makes a top-notch product and charges less than the market will bear (thus, the waiting list)... you can't fault a man for that. I've only met him once, doing one of his 3-day build classes, but he strikes me as a skilled and knowledgeable builder, a good man and a true American patriot. Anyone who gets misty-eyed about his patriotic duty to put good guns in the hands of good people (the ONLY reason he is doing the build classes) is top-notch in my book.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom