• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mega

Wolverine
    Feb 18, 2009
    Lewes, DE
    Tell me how you like the AFG.
    I have mine installed, but have not had a chance to run it yet due to the weather and the holidays.

gunrunner

New MK12 Mod 0 Fan
    Dec 20, 2008
    Clear Spring, MD.
    very nice gunrunner, what scope is that?
    Thanks guys. This particular piece has been a labor of love of mine for about 1 1/2 yrs now. I've got it shooting sub moa at 100yrds with black hills 55gr. Im very pleased with it so far. I'll run her through a carbine course this spring and see how she holds up.

Heres the other side so you can see the scope. Its the millet DMS-1 strapped down with a mid height set of Warne tactical QD rings.
    Deltonwithchristmasparts.jpg

armed ferret

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 23, 2008
    McDoogal's
    Wife wanted me to post these for her; it'll be wearing a dissipator upper from Bushmaster when we get around to ordering it. She has a set of handguards already that match the stock & grip:

j_lower.jpg

j_lower2.jpg

Eudaimonia

Sep 1, 2009
    Wife wanted me to post these for her; it'll be wearing a dissipator upper from Bushmaster when we get around to ordering it. She has a set of handguards already that match the stock & grip:

Wow. Those are really purple. I bet it will look nice when it is finished. It isn't exactly something I'd want for myself, but it looks like your wife is going to have a really nice looking and shooting rifle.

armed ferret

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 23, 2008
    McDoogal's
    thanks. it's a custom color from controlled chaos arms. owner is a friend of mine and did the metalwork on my .308. he let me know he had some purple mixed up for a different custom build, and had some leftovers. happened to be about the same as buying the duracoat and prep/spray time, but even cooler than an off-the-shelf color, so i figured why not. :D

glock_forty5

Ultimate Member
    Oct 30, 2007
    Well i've made a few recent equipment upgrades to my favorite AR. I thought I would post some pics of it for you guys to check out.

New equipment list:

Magpul MS2 sling
    MI QD sling attachment point
    ARMS folding front sight/gas block
    Magpul BAD
    Magpul AFG

What did you use for the front sling mount?

JT

Diesel Kinevel

Ultimate Member
    Nov 22, 2008
    Frederick, MD
    My ghetto 3 point/2 point using a 72" web sling.

16HDRw3Pweb.jpg

g3p_closeup.jpg

The rear stock mount is simply 1" web looped around the stock twice and run through a slide lock on the other side. The sling is fed between the loops and slides freely. By pulling the slack out I can use it like a 2 point.

If you want a tighter hold on your collapsible stock use 550 cord wrapped the length of the sling. It works great.

-Z

gunrunner

New MK12 Mod 0 Fan
    Dec 20, 2008
    Clear Spring, MD.
    Im currently using this one.
    p_100001993_1.jpg

I just ordered this one. http://www.brownells.com/.aspx/sid=48312/pid=20701/sku/MCTAR_TS_Front_Sling_Adapter_Loop

p_100002428_1.jpg

I am using a standard MI QD mount now. I get tired of having to chase the loop with the alligator clip to go back to two point mode. I will say this i took the sling out deer hunting yesterday for the last two days of Maryland rifle season. I Love it! When i was stalking and had to climb fences i could simply toss the gun over my should and climb. We i was walking I could keep the gun in low ready and when in my tree stand i could switch to single point for comfort and maneuverability. Making it easier to operate around tree branches and obstructions. Its equally as capable in the hunting would as it is in the tactical one. Great product.

Gun

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Ill keep this one going

Same Delton M4

Before:

IMG_0812.JPG

After MOE furniture Upgrade and just a small upgrade (EOTECH 517), Alexander skeletonized trigger coming in February (backordered)

IMG_0888.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom