• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jdougal08

Jan 25, 2008
    Anyone out there have connections or do driveways? I have an old driveway that needs ripped up and put back down.

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    Ottaway Harrison Asphalt and Paving. Hard working, family run business, fair prices.

jpo183

Ultimate Member
    Mar 20, 2013
    in Maryland
    The guy I know is Dave Pribulick of SealCraft in Mt. Airy. I do not know if he is a MDS member but here is there info:

(301) 252-3848
    Dave Pribulick

They do both sealing and asphalt.

Speed3

Ultimate Member
    Aug 19, 2011
    MD
    The guy I know is Dave Pribulick of SealCraft in Mt. Airy. I do not know if he is a MDS member but here is there info:

(301) 252-3848
    Dave Pribulick

They do both sealing and asphalt.

Does he have a website by chance? I'm in need of at minimum a sealing...just call him for an estimate?

blackseven

Regular Guy
    Aug 30, 2011
    I'm about to have my driveway sealcoated by S&M but I already can't recommend them because they suck at keeping appointments/scheduling. Hopefully the work is worth the wait.

They quoted me 325 to seal some cracks and seal coat which was in line with other quotes i've had in the past.

jdougal08

Jan 25, 2008
    I'm about to have my driveway sealcoated by S&M but I already can't recommend them because they suck at keeping appointments/scheduling. Hopefully the work is worth the wait.

They quoted me 325 to seal some cracks and seal coat which was in line with other quotes i've had in the past.

I got a quote from S&M and was turned off by their hard sell tactics. I also didn't particularly agree with their suggestion for my driveway. If you haven't paid them already check out their reviews online, some aren't the best.

jpo183

Ultimate Member
    Mar 20, 2013
    in Maryland
    Does he have a website by chance? I'm in need of at minimum a sealing...just call him for an estimate?

Yea there website is lackluster, there facebook page was better. Call Dave he is a good guy. I wouldnt worry about being "suckered" by him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LikeThatHendrix

Latest threads

Top Bottom