• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Robert1955

Ultimate Member
    Dec 25, 2012
    Glen Burnie
    I need to stop visiting your website, it keeps costing me money :D I do have a question about the Ergo F93 stock I recently bought. I had also bought the alum. block that acts like a strike plate but can't get it to mount. It seems like the hole in the stock is not matching up. I was planning to just open the hole up with a drill to make it work but has anyone else reported the same problem?

JoeBobOutfitters.com

Industry Partner
    Oct 20, 2010
    Hays, KS
    We haven't ever had that issue in the past. Prior to modifying anything I'd suggest calling up Ergo to see what they recommend to do. It may be an issue with the product? Let us know what they say and if it resolves the issue.

Let us know if you need anything else. Thanks!

Robert1955

Ultimate Member
    Dec 25, 2012
    Glen Burnie
    I have a call into Ergo but the guy was not at his desk so I left a message. I will let you know what they say. I know it's an ERGO issue and not yours, just wondering if there had been other comments about this issue.

Robert1955

Ultimate Member
    Dec 25, 2012
    Glen Burnie
    Just got a call back from ERGO. He told me they had a couple of bad ones get out and I got one. They will be sending me a replacement tomorrow. So if you receive any more comments, I bought mine on 3/31 this year, send them to ERGO. Thanks again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom