• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • aireyc

Ultimate Member
    Jan 14, 2013
    Need I remind folks that the window for fighting the law is fast approaching...

There's a statute of limitation on the constitutionality of a law? I get the case was put on hold, but are you're saying I can't file suit myself in five years if I want to?

dogbone

Ultimate Member
    Nov 14, 2011
    GTT - Gone To Texas
    There is a donation can at Duffy's Gun Room in Sparks for anyone worried about online donations. Not that I'm expecting too many people to walk out of there with any cash after the Devil gets his claws into your wallet. ;)

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    There's a statute of limitation on the constitutionality of a law? I get the case was put on hold, but are you're saying I can't file suit myself in five years if I want to?

You can file anytime yo like, the groups have a statute of limitation on them.

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    For those that have asked, we now have PayPal up and running for those that have been asking about PayPal.

mxrider

Former MSI Treasurer
    Aug 20, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    Just a quick update, in the last 48 hours, there has been a renewed interest in the HQL. We have just crossed over the $14k line. We have a long way to go, but I truly believe that we can get $100k with some hard work.

Jaybeez

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Patriot Picket
    May 30, 2006
    Darlington MD
    Just a quick update, in the last 48 hours, there has been a renewed interest in the HQL. We have just crossed over the $14k line. We have a long way to go, but I truly believe that we can get $100k with some hard work.

it really is a small number all things considered. if every hql holder gave $4, the goal would be met already.

Mr H

Banana'd
    The "Free Money" HQL Lawsuit Funding Challenge...
    I got to thinking last night (and we know how dangerous THAT can be!!):D

In an effort to help fund the HQL lawsuit, I propose the following...

We all get free money. Gift cards/checks, "cash back", rebates... you name it. Shopping, loyalty rewards, credit card points, referrals... all kinds of it.

For example, I recently received a chunk for being a repeat customer at Enterprise Car Sales. I'll even be happy to do a referral, if anyone is shopping (where I'd get another chunk). PM me for details, if interested. In any case, I gladly handed that over to MSI today, for the suit.

What I would like everyone to do, it to take at least half the value of your "free money", and pass it along to MSI for purposes of assisting to fund the potential HQL lawsuit.

If you're not truly counting on that money for subsistence, this will cost you nothing, and might just show the commitment that other organizations can look at, and decide to jump in.

http://marylandshallissue.org/jmain/forum/public-forum/415-free-money-hql-lawsuit-funding-challenge

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    adamc904

Latest threads

Top Bottom