• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • traveller

The one with two L
    Nov 26, 2010
    variable
    And because one bailiff does something dumb, now ALL bailiffs are disarmed. Looks like buerocrats in DE are just as retarded as anywhere ese.

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    Maybe if Biden hears about this he can get Obama to disarm the Secret Serivice; its for the children you know.

Boom Boom

Hold my beer. Watch this.
    Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    Stupidity writ large. Punish everyone for the act of one moron. I guess the bailiffs can make a pointy finger now to defend the courthouse against armed threats.

ccarson

I'm old school
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 28, 2013
    Montgomery County
    Stupidity writ large. Punish everyone for the act of one moron. I guess the bailiffs can make a pointy finger now to defend the courthouse against armed threats.

Pointy fingers show aggression

They will only be allowed to offer a cross arm signal indicating a hug and the slowly shake their heads as an indication that the positive re-enforcement is being removed. This gesture can alienate others so it should only be used in real life and death situations

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    According to the article there was a police officer in the room where he pulled the prank who drew down. Lucky nobody got shot. Idiots.

lsw

לא לדרוך עליי
    Sep 2, 2013
    So no one will be armed at that courthouse?

Further down the article mentions that the Delaware Capitol Police are actually responsible for security there. Some other Delaware jurisdictions already have unarmed bailiffs and use police or other armed officers for security.

Seems to me that training and maybe proficiency testing would be more appropriate than disarming the bailiffs at this particular courthouse.

ourway77

Jul 18, 2011
    Ocean View, Delaware
    If law enforcement pulls stupid stunts like that it loads more ammo to the gun haters to use they will say even law officers use poor judgement when it comes to guns so how can we trust others who are not as well trained.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom