• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • capman98

Ultimate Member
    Jan 11, 2011
    Mt. Airy maryland
    I go to the frederick show every year, but this year I am going to start a set up for reloading. I know I have seen at least one guy there that has a table with supplies, but does he have the needed equipment/tools to do so as well? I am also wondering if the reloading stuff will have creaped up since ammo is becoming scarce.

8milimeter

RICHARD (dino)
    Feb 15, 2009
    Frederick, Md
    reloading stuff

Unless someone new shows up the prices for reloading equipment are higher then the online dealers. I go every show and see the same old dies and equipment each time. Priced higher then retail. I do by powder and primers from 3rguns. They have reasonable prices.

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    Is there a listing of vendors somewhere? I looked at the Silverado site, but didn't see any info on what vendors will be there.

Thanks,
    Kitty

you could give them a call.

Silverado Promotions
    Box 370 • Buckeystown, MD 21717-0370
    TEL 301.874.5012 • FAX 301.874.8338

steves1911

Ultimate Member
    Dec 2, 2011
    On a hill in Wv
    I will be there saturday morning with a friend who has never owned a firearm but says he finally wants one. He likes to shoot and has gone with me several times. Should be a good place for him to handle diffrent handguns to see what feels good to him. I would like to get a 10/22 if one can be had for a good price.

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    I will be there saturday morning with a friend who has never owned a firearm but says he finally wants one. He likes to shoot and has gone with me several times. Should be a good place for him to handle diffrent handguns to see what feels good to him. I would like to get a 10/22 if one can be had for a good price.

yes you can come and fiondle the guns, but you might be better off at walmart for a 10/22.:thumbsup:

Rickman

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 31, 2012
    Port Deposit, MD
    Quick question. This will be my first gun show. Do the vendors take plastic or do I need to bring cash? Looking to pick up a turkey gun.

Last edited:

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    Quick question. This will be my first gun show. Do the vendors take plastic or do I need to bring cash? Looking to pick up a turkey gun.

most vendors will take plastic but the usually is an additional charge.
    i would bring cash if you can.

Jan 15, 2012
    Frederick, MD
    I was at the walmart near me last week and they had pulled ALL the semi autos out of the case. All of them. Shotguns, rifles and yes, even 10/22s' Sad :sad20:

I noticed the same thing but wasn't sure if they pulled them or just sold them all (along with 90% of the ammo). I figure they're just sold out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom