• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Feb 28, 2013

NateIU10

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2009
    Southport, CT
    I think this is a first for us, but we have a used EA rifle in stock. Comes with MBUS, EOtech XPS20. Forged lower/upper, pinned/welded WOA 14.7 bbl, Magpul STR, MOE GRIP, 10" BCM KMR Rail. LNIB $1699. SOLD

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      36.7 KB · Views: 1,746
    Last edited:

antco

Ultimate Member
    Apr 28, 2010
    Calvert, MD
    Colt M16A1 Machinegun - $25,000

For sale is an original factory Colt M16A1. This is a transferable machine gun and is presently on a form 4. This machine gun is an original factory gun and is not a conversion. It also comes with the original box, manual, cleaning kit, and plastic wrap. The plastic wrap is torn down the side somewhat and the original outer sticker on the box has been removed. However a smaller sticker inside the box shop with serial shows the box is original. Once again this firearm is on a form 4. If you have any questions please let me know.

Educate me please. Being on a F4 means I have to pay $200 and wait for it to get transferred to my local C3 dealer here in AZ, then pay another $200 and wait to transfer it to myself, correct?

Is that the same M16 that you posted a while ago that had something crazy like less than 100 rounds through it?

That one was in late March, 2013 and sold. Asking price was $24k.

NateIU10

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2009
    Southport, CT
    Glock 17Gen4 w/ factory Glock Night Sights. LNIB Has not been fired outside of the factory. 3 mags and we'll throw in a box of DPX 9mm +P hollow point. $525. Two backstraps included, but this one was made before Glock included the two beaver tail straps also. SOLD

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      138.7 KB · Views: 1,344
    Last edited:
    Apr 8, 2012
    Earth
    Glock 17Gen4 w/ factory Glock Night Sights. LNIB Has not been fired outside of the factory. 3 mags and we'll throw in a box of DPX 9mm +P hollow point. $525. Two backstraps included, but this one was made before Glock included the two beaver tail straps also.

Do you guys still have this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JOELEWIS419

Latest threads

Top Bottom