• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ronniebuss

Jul 27, 2014
    Guns Guns Guns (Fun Fun Fun - The Beach Boys): http://youtu.be/tzdTtjpEidk

I was steered here by a friend. She said my stuff would be right up your alley. Well, here ya go. I did this parody in response to O''Malley driving yet another business out of Maryland....AND, this one left partly be'ause of crippling taxes, but mostly the anti-gun sentiments of this idiodic administration. Tony Brown will simply continue this exodus of businesses. Vote for Larry Hogan!

Trbo6gn

Ultimate Member
    Jun 30, 2011
    Harford Co.

I was steered here by a friend. She said my stuff would be right up your alley. Well, here ya go. I did this parody in response to O''Malley driving yet another business out of Maryland....AND, this one left partly be'ause of crippling taxes, but mostly the anti-gun sentiments of this idiodic administration. Tony Brown will simply continue this exodus of businesses. Vote for Larry Hogan!

I've been watching your videos for a while now. I enjoy them all! They've also been making their way around the forum on a regular basis. Keep them coming!

smkranz

Certified Caveman
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 21, 2013
    Carroll County

Just wondering, if that friend might happen to be Crazy Woman, formerly of Violetville and now in the tranquil 2nd Amendment Sanctuary County of Carroll? :D She has been showing me your vids for some time now.

[Edit: She informs me that she wasn't Crazy Woman back then.]

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA
    [FONT=&quot]Welcome from Dundalk!
    Take a look at these [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]helpful[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot] links – LOTS of [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]amazing[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot] info!

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]FORUM RULES[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Please consider donating to the legal defense fund to support the UNITED CHALLENGE OF THE MARYLAND FIREARMS BAN[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

SB 281:
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]A detailed summary for non-lawyers[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Legal Defense Thread[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Range Etiquette and Staying Safe[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Admin News and Announcements[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Gun Rights and Legislation[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Industry Partners[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Maryland Ranges[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Acronym list[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA

Attachments

• MSI welcome msg.jpg
      MSI welcome msg.jpg
      38.3 KB · Views: 145

Troublesbrewin

Handgunner
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 17, 2013
    Ellicott City

Now, you'de being welcomed by another friend Ron.

I'm happy and a little surprised to see you here, hit me up if you want to take a trip to the range.

Love the videos and I've seen you sing live a few dozen times over the years.
    :party29:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom