• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Schwabe

Ultimate Member
    Nov 20, 2010
    Sho'a
    I was told Photo ID.

But I got home, and realized he never asked to see it!! OOPS!!

Same here, I filled the Express thing out before I went there. I gave him my name, did the finger prints and the notary was already filled out, just had to sign it, never showed ID .... so much for GOOD and SUBSTANTIATED REASON :mad54::mad54::mad54:

Same when I submitted paperwork and check at the State Police barracks for my surpressor, no one wanted to see ID .... WTF?????

Schwabe

Ultimate Member
    Nov 20, 2010
    Sho'a
    maybe you are not who you think you are...

:D

what are you suggesting ... :lol2:
    fat-man-looking-mirror.jpg

delaneyesq

Sep 1, 2011
    Woollard Case Status

The parties have agreed to an expedited briefing schedule on the State's motion for clarification. The attached order gives plaintiffs until March 16th (tomorrow) to file its response to the State's motion.

Attachments

• Order Granting Expedited Briefing 3-8-2012.pdf
      103.6 KB · Views: 170

OnTarget

Ultimate Member
    Mar 29, 2009
    WV
    Got my return receipt back today in the mail signed by TFC Brown from 3-14-12

Buff: Someone on the "Running List of Applicants / Dates and Actions only"
    thread got a letter today from CJIS stating that he had no criminal record.
    I didn't know that letters would be sent.

BUFF7MM

☠Buff➐㎣☠
    Mar 4, 2009
    Garrett County
    Buff: Someone on the "Running List of Applicants / Dates and Actions only"
    thread got a letter today from CJIS stating that he had no criminal record.
    I didn't know that letters would be sent.
    I guessing thats next for me then, I did get one when the TSA did one on me for HAZMAT a few years ago. I really don't expect to get one, I just want it given to the right people that need to see it during the permit process.:thumbsup:

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    Finally got notification at 5:30 PM that it was signed for by MSP at 10:30 AM. Obviously if you want real time tracking, USPS should not be your choice.

If you want to track in real time UPS or FED EX are better choices IMO.

Dave

Ultimate Member
    Jul 10, 2008
    Gamber, Marylanistan
    maybe this is a silly question. I'm currently on supervised probation for a DUI. part of the sentence says no firearms (I'll be filing a motion for modification of sentence). This shouldn't screw me right? Just b/c I have the permit doesn't mean I have guns. Also, by the time I get the permit I will probably be done with probation.

yellowsled

Retired C&R Addict
    Jun 22, 2009
    Palm Beach, Fl
    maybe this is a silly question. I'm currently on supervised probation for a DUI. part of the sentence says no firearms (I'll be filing a motion for modification of sentence). This shouldn't screw me right? Just b/c I have the permit doesn't mean I have guns. Also, by the time I get the permit I will probably be done with probation.
    Ummmm.. You may want to wait.

my .02

Dave

Ultimate Member
    Jul 10, 2008
    Gamber, Marylanistan
    the qualification list says nothing about DUI or probation precluding you from getting your permit though. It's been documented that a DUI alone is fine, and probation goes with DUI, so... I may just roll the dice anyway

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    You said your sentence said no firearms.

You better wait until probation is over or the sentence is changed.

Anything else will blow it big time IMO.

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    Finally got notification at 5:30 PM that it was signed for by MSP at 10:30 AM. Obviously if you want real time tracking, USPS should not be your choice.

If you want to track in real time UPS or FED EX are better choices IMO.

Mine got there too:

Delivered

March 15, 2012, 8:10 am PIKESVILLE, MD 21282

david2260

MSI Executive Member
    Mar 7, 2012
    Ocean View DE
    :mad54:I sent the completed package to MSP Wednesday @ 1:15pm from Washington DC, and it arrived Thursday at 9.38 am; however, I received a message from the USPS tracking saying, “We attempted to deliver your item at 9:38 am on March 15, 2012 in PIKESVILLE, MD 21282 and a notice was left because an authorized recipient was not available.” Isn't MSP a 24/7 operation???

So, I guess the MSP can say they never received my complete application!!!

BUFF7MM

☠Buff➐㎣☠
    Mar 4, 2009
    Garrett County
    :mad54:I sent the completed package to MSP Wednesday @ 1:15pm from Washington DC, and it arrived Thursday at 9.38 am; however, I received a message from the USPS tracking saying, “We attempted to deliver your item at 9:38 am on March 15, 2012 in PIKESVILLE, MD 21282 and a notice was left because an authorized recipient was not available.” Isn't MSP a 24/7 operation???

So, I guess the MSP can say they never received my complete application!!!
    The same thing happened to me, check your tracking number again a few times today and tomorrow, It will soon show that it was delivered.

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    :mad54: I received a message from the USPS tracking saying, “We attempted to deliver your item at 9:38 am on March 15, 2012 in PIKESVILLE, MD 21282

The same thing happened to me, check your tracking number again a few times today and tomorrow, It will soon show that it was delivered.

Yup, LOTS of us (requesting delivery confirmation) got these messages on the USPS site. Mine got delviered early the next day (Mailed Tuesday, "notice" Wednesday, delivered 8AM Thursday.

Hold tight, it will get there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom