• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

rshoemaker79

Jul 31, 2012
    wow....I really need to get my post count up for the next batch. great deal!

JoeBobOutfitters.com

Industry Partner
    Oct 20, 2010
    Hays, KS
    At this time all of the BCG's on this batch have sold out. We may have more phosphate ones we'll allocate to MDshooters members with preferential availability. Sign up for email notifications under the add to cart button if you want in if/when there is another batch released of this specific BCG. We'll start a new thread in a few months when NiB ones are available.

To those who emailed or PM'd about tshirts: We got bombarded with requests. Not all requests will be able to be fulfilled since many orders are in various stages of processing and boxing. However, we'll do our best. In the future, it'd be advised to add one to your cart. It can cause a number of headaches to try to track down orders after they've been placed to throw a shirt in the box.

Orders should be shipped out Monday if placed this weekend. If you didn't receive an order confirmation, then the order was not placed. Check spam filters, junk mail, etc. You should also be able to login the website and check invoices.

So what constitutes a "week" Mon-Sun, or 7 days from purchase?

Typically Mon-Sun, but we're already out.

Last edited:

Cyclone

Jr. Zombie Killer
    Jan 25, 2010
    Rosedale, MD
    Prompt and easy to communicate with. I ordered 2 transaction in 2 different occasion and called them to bundle up so I can save for the shipping. Got a response in minutes and granted my request... Best internet experience ever. Joe is going to be my primary source of needs for my gear... Thanks again...

armed ferret

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 23, 2008
    McDoogal's
    figures....

any way to get email reminders on stuff like this? kinda hard to keep tabs on things all the time from out here. :\

eta: i mean a working way to get email reminders, cause i'm set up on several things on your site and i never seem to get the emails (check spam regularly, nothing there) but always seem to be the last to know after it goes back out of stock.

well i suppose i should check the classifieds in a few days and find out who the rat finks are that couldn't honor the request from JBO...

inkd

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2009
    Ridge
    been waiting since the original thread proposing this! can't believe I missed it :(

that was fast!

I hear ya. About the only things I've seen go quicker are shirts from The Chives website.

Thanks to JB though for looking out for the MDSHOOTERS though.

:thumbsup:

Jeip24

Jan 14, 2012
    Baltimore
    It looks like I should get mine tomorrow. This was my first purchase with Joe Bob it definitely wont be my last. Thanks for the great service!!!

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    figures....

any way to get email reminders on stuff like this? kinda hard to keep tabs on things all the time from out here. :\

eta: i mean a working way to get email reminders, cause i'm set up on several things on your site and i never seem to get the emails (check spam regularly, nothing there) but always seem to be the last to know after it goes back out of stock.

well i suppose i should check the classifieds in a few days and find out who the rat finks are that couldn't honor the request from JBO...

If you really need one, next time JBO has a deal like this, I'll get one for you.

Or I can just stash the one I ordered away for you. Seriously. :)

ETA: inkd - offer applies to you as well.

Last edited:

Seagrave1963

Still learnin'
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 6, 2011
    Eastern Shore
    At this time all of the BCG's on this batch have sold out. We may have more phosphate ones we'll allocate to MDshooters members with preferential availability. Sign up for email notifications under the add to cart button if you want in if/when there is another batch released of this specific BCG. We'll start a new thread in a few months when NiB ones are available.

To those who emailed or PM'd about tshirts: We got bombarded with requests. Not all requests will be able to be fulfilled since many orders are in various stages of processing and boxing. However, we'll do our best. In the future, it'd be advised to add one to your cart. It can cause a number of headaches to try to track down orders after they've been placed to throw a shirt in the box.

Orders should be shipped out Monday if placed this weekend. If you didn't receive an order confirmation, then the order was not placed. Check spam filters, junk mail, etc. You should also be able to login the website and check invoices.

Typically Mon-Sun, but we're already out.

Didn't get a confirmation (inbox or spam folders) but checked online account and shows "processing" for Order #83705 - am I good? :eek:

BTW - don't need a T-shirt or the FF discount - this was a great deal on its own!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom