• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Deep Creek Rock

.._. .._ _._. _._ .._
    Wow .. a huge loss to the shooting community. That guy was golden with almost any gun he put in his hand. He also trick shot with 1911's, in addition to SAA style guns. I enjoyed watching his tricks shots, much more then any of the other "celebrity" shooters (especially that big choad Cisco Kid).

I had seen a segment on Impossible Shots, with Bob talking about his health. He had serious diabetes issues, among other health issues - but none of that ever slowed him, or impeded him.

RIP Bob Munden!

Huckleberry

No One of Consequence
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Severn & Lewes
    Bob's website and other sites are saying it was another heart attack while being driven home from the hospital after a mild one.

Love him or hate him, the man put on an awesome show.

Pinkshot

Bob Munden was my uncle:(
    Dec 12, 2012
    Cullman, AL
    Hello all.

My name is Shuree D. Munden-Wagstaff. Bob was my beloved uncle....I am his brothers youngest daughter. If you think he was amazing in his trade/talent...you wouldnt believe what he meant to me. He was an amazing human being in general. For the past two years I have been trying to give him my kidney to save him. Unfortunately, they wouldnt take my kidney since his heart/liver were bad too. :(

WeaponsCollector

EXTREME GUN OWNER
    Mar 30, 2009
    Southern MD
    Hello all.

My name is Shuree D. Munden-Wagstaff. Bob was my beloved uncle....I am his brothers youngest daughter. If you think he was amazing in his trade/talent...you wouldnt believe what he meant to me. He was an amazing human being in general. For the past two years I have been trying to give him my kidney to save him. Unfortunately, they wouldnt take my kidney since his heart/liver were bad too. :(

So sorry for your loss.
    Sounds like he was a really great guy and his talents will never be matched.
    Wish I could have seen him in person.
    Best wishes to you and your family.

45CalFan

Stop and Think
    Nov 27, 2012
    Upper Marlboro
    Hello all.

Very sorry for your loss. Bob brought a lot of joy to many people with his talent and he will be missed.

BUFF7MM

☠Buff➐㎣☠
    Mar 4, 2009
    Garrett County
    Hello all.

So sorry for your loss, I would have love to have had the opportunity to have met him in person. Your loss will be felt by many for years to come, your family is in my prayers.

PGTMG

Ultimate Member
    Jul 13, 2010
    Very sorry to hear this. Hope all the best for his family bad time of the year for a loss.

byf43

SCSC Life/NRA Patron Life
    Hello all.

Shuree,

Please let your family know that your uncle will be missed by many, especially those that have posted here, on Maryland Shooters.

I've never seen him in person, but, have watched him many times on the television.

What an amazing shooter and showman!!

Bob Munden will be missed!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom