• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Boondock Saint

Ultimate Member
    Dec 11, 2008
    White Marsh
    This is in no way, shape or form safe for work. You have been warned.

"I prefer syrup!"

Feb 28, 2013
    In prison there's free food, free clothing, free housing, free healthcare, free education, free butt sex, and only the guards can have guns.
    It's like a liberal paradise and unfortunately Yee may really enjoy his time behind bars.

Only problem is, there simply isn't enough diversity in such institutions. So we need the "thought" police to rectify that terrible situation. :rolleyes:

john_bud

Ultimate Member
    Sep 23, 2009
    Only problem is, there simply isn't enough diversity in such institutions. So we need the "thought" police to rectify that terrible situation. :rolleyes:

I wonder if the administration will grab random whites off the street and imprison them to rectify the racial imbalance?

fred333

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 20, 2013
    Yee's a yak, but I'd've given him one year tied to an agreement that, upon release, he's prohibited—for life—from ever running for and/or serving any public office in any US territory. I'd further stipulate that he's prohibited from lobbying on behalf of anyone who holds or supports someone in public office. I just don't see what the tax payers get outta housing this guy for five years. The mere arrest was probably enough punishment to keep him from ever considering anything like that again. I don't see how any additional time is gonna do a guy like that, or us, any good.

traveller

The one with two L
    Nov 26, 2010
    variable
    That's one of the occupational risks of doing business with someone by the name of 'Shrimp boy Chow'.

Good. Not nearly long enough. Every law he voted on and that passed by a 1 vote margin should be rescinded.

Sharpeneddark

Ultimate Member
    Mar 20, 2013
    Westminster
    Yee's a yak, but I'd've given him one year tied to an agreement that, upon release, he's prohibited—for life—from ever running for and/or serving any public office in any US territory. I'd further stipulate that he's prohibited from lobbying on behalf of anyone who holds or supports someone in public office. I just don't see what the tax payers get outta housing this guy for five years. The mere arrest was probably enough punishment to keep him from ever considering anything like that again. I don't see how any additional time is gonna do a guy like that, or us, any good.

I'm pretty sure he's toxic to any lobbing firms. Especially the anti-gun types.

Sirex