Admin
    May 22, 2005

Attachments

• Texas.jpg
      Texas.jpg
      34 KB · Views: 429

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    Are they doing what perfectly legal I think they are doing?

Rhetorical question.

God bless Texas.

These last few years of lost hope and change, have turned a lot more people back to being self reliant and reenstating core values of our forefathers and Constitution.

shaddydan

ADHD chicken fighter
    Oct 22, 2010
    Hydes
    What does making your own firearms legally have to do with open carry? Seems to be drawing a spotlight to something an anti wouldn't know about. "Ghost guns" I don't believe gun owners need to hide but this seems like an excellent way to invite more infringements.

lsw

לא לדרוך עליי
    Sep 2, 2013
    What does making your own firearms legally have to do with open carry? Seems to be drawing a spotlight to something an anti wouldn't know about. "Ghost guns" I don't believe gun owners need to hide but this seems like an excellent way to invite more infringements.

My first thought too, though somewhat similar actions by the pot legalization community seems to be working for them.

plinkerton

Ultimate Member
    Dec 30, 2012
    Abingdon
    From the article comments

This sums up my feelings, there are certain things we don't need to draw attention to right now, from the comments:

Not sure how I feel about this little demonstration. I support the 2nd A. and have no issue with these "ghost guns" or 80% builds in actuality. But the paranoid part of me is afraid that the bringing it to the fore front like this could cause some legislators who previously knew nothing of it to make it their goal to put regulations on it. With the general lack of knowledge of or gun laws and how they work by most of the population this just seems like asking for trouble.

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan

YUP!

If folks can't police themselves and their guns then the solution is simple.

People shouldn't own guns or have a way to make guns.

I hope the eye fingerers won't be too shocked when the anti-gun hammer is finally dropped on us.

But I'm sure a collective Whahappened will ring throughout the country.

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    Dec 31, 2012
    The difference between exercising your rights and flaunting them is the unwanted attention you attract.

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    Maybe the Step Manufacturing Company is comprised of antis looking to throw a wrench in the works.

I dunno. The Ghost Gunner isn't even available to the public yet, which means they talked to Cody Wilson himself to get one.

Cody Wilson is not an anti

Traveler

Lighten up Francis
    Jan 18, 2013
    AA County
    Nothing like giving the antis something to twist, misquote, and dramatize. Just seems like poking the bear, and though many of the bears are quite .... uneducated ..... they still have teeth.

john_bud

Ultimate Member
    Sep 23, 2009
    Oh great!

First we arm bears, now Texans are giving guns to ghosts! This is why we need pan-galactic, 11 dimensional, instantaneous background checks across all possible realities.

Huh? What? Oh... it's NOT guns for ghosts? It's a gun that has avoided being TAXED.....oh....

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom