• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    <snip>

First off, I need to say thank you for the time and effort that you put in to what you do for MSI, and then for the time you spend explaining things here. Your giving voice to what's going on with MSI is an incredibly valuable thing to many of us, and we probably don't stop often enough to express our appreciation. In my case, you certainly have it.

Now, as to the whole "letter" thing... I do think that more communication from MSI on what efforts are ongoing at a given time would be very well received. Yes, I realize that there are a limited number of you who actually spend time running MSI aside from all of us who lend financial support, but that communication is SO important.

Perhaps I might veer away from "the letter" specifically just to suggest something along the lines of "MSI is reaching out to the Governor and the new Secretary of State Police to address Maryland's handgun permitting scheme," or "MSI has the following active programs at this time: Lawsuit A, Lawsuit B, addressing the Maryland handgun permitting scheme, etc." Just even generalities like that would be helpful.

Suggestions noted, thank you.

Totally fair.

I think that's also fair, and see the second paragraph that I wrote above.

Because either:
    A) I'm an idiot and did something wrong somewhere.
    B) Some technical issue. I did check my spam folder and they're not going there. I'll look at getting signed up.

PM inbound on how to get this fixed.

Honestly, I was happy to hear that MSI was even doing anything related to the G&S definition (which I hope is what the letter was at least partially designed to address, or at least kickstart the process of having those discussions) because I hadn't seen any news about MSI actively addressing that anywhere.

This information actually went out in our last update.

That's fair too. Right now life simply won't provide me with time to be more active, but I send money as much as I can.

Cool. And thanks again - seriously.

We understand the above, and we are trying to find more people to help actively so we don not burnout ourselves and those that are actively helping as well. As the saying goes, more hands make light work.

Thank you for the support.

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    I think you might need the Jumbo one!

article-0-19FA325E00000578-315_634x451.jpg

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    I take it current events in Bal'more are going to push back day one another two weeks..

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    what it will be is " in light of recent events we must do what we can to save bloodymore and bring her back to her former glory so we wont have time to worry about the silly ole 2a" ...or something like that.

personally I am writing my legislators and telling them to look at that mess they have going on up there and how the police couldn't take care of themselves and the nation guard had to be called in and telling them that I think that now is the time to try and do something, anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom