• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mar 31, 2011
    Frederick, MD
    Why? Police have forgotten that they are civilians rather than military.

Oh we have? Interesting narrow perspective. I'm sorry, I fail to see how it's the po-po's fault that your Ex is a vindictive biatch just like 90% of all women. It sucks that women always get the sympathy thrown at them over BS, but that's what we get with equal rights and the 1st amendment. I also like how you called your 2-year old an "it".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Name Taken

Ultimate Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    Central
    Why? Police have forgotten that they are civilians rather than military.

They responded with radios and vests? I'm pretty sure every working officer in the country has those. Guess what....they likely had...*gasp* handguns with them.

It's not like an entire "Swat" team jumped out of a armored vehicle, deployed smoke screens, and stormed his house with M-16's and Apache support.

Guns, vests, and radios are kind of standard issue stuff...nothing "military" about that equipment.

redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    This really shouldn't become a LEO bashing thread. Domestics are by far the most dangerous calls for LEO's to respond to.

Women abuse this system and the only way to shut this sh1t down is to do it back to them. Let them go explain to their boss why they have to take off of work to go to court as a respondent in a Protective Order. See how that goes over. Turn the tables.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    ETC: I salute you for posting up about what a legal rat-hole Montgomery County has become. Just know that you are helping countless others by publicizing this crap.

I've seen this process up close with a buddy and it is exactly as you describe.

Montgomery County has become a horror story because of the hysterical mommies who have neutered and browbeat their feminized men into submitting to a life with no logic, no facts, and no dignity.

Look to your buddies to form up around you. Let them carry some of the weight--it is honor to do so--and let them hear how bad it is and how had it continues to be. They have spirit to share and kindnesses to offer because real men never leave a brother behind who has taken a knee. There is a wind you can feel at your back, and it is buddy lifting you up when you need it most. Just be open to it.

I also ask that you let go of your bitterness toward the street cops who have been shanghai-ed into responding to this bogus, bullshiite, phony Protective Order nightmare fashioned by the MoCo Drama Mamas and the cowardly castrated sissies that attend to their every whim, like Brian Frosh, and his frat-boy, lights & sirens midget Little Dougie Gansler.

These cops just don't know if the door they will be knocking on belongs to the real deal Mad Dog spouse or boyfriend…or if the "Respondent" has been falsely ambushed by one of today's All-About-Me-Princesses. We have to give them a break on this one.

Our real battle with the feckless ninnies who constructed this corrupted, warped "justice" system of phony Protective Orders and allowed it to fester with no real evidence, or no actual witnesses, and no real fairness or equity.

My hope is that you and any one else with any sense of dignity, or honor, or sanity will leave the Montgomery County hell-hole to the idiots who think it's paradise. And flip them the bird when you are hitting the county line.

good guy 176

R.I.P.
    Dec 9, 2009
    Laurel, MD
    Any you still live in Maryland why?

You have no rights

You are an unwilling donor to the Dem party machine

You are politically disenfranchised

Increasingly its tough to come up with ANY reason why anyone in their right mind would stay in Md unless you're determined to live out your life on the Gov Plantation

I have been known to joke about my future in Merryland: either I'll have successfully completed my relocation to western PA, I'll be in jail or I'll be dead as a result of being taken out.by a PG Co perp.

good guy 176

R.I.P.
    Dec 9, 2009
    Laurel, MD
    Any you still live in Maryland why?

You have no rights

You are an unwilling donor to the Dem party machine

You are politically disenfranchised

Increasingly its tough to come up with ANY reason why anyone in their right mind would stay in Md unless you're determined to live out your life on the Gov Plantation

I have been known to joke about my future in Merryland (after 36 years of living in this cesspool of liberals and free loaders): either I'll have successfully completed my relocation back home to western PA, I'll be in jail or I'll be dead as a result of being taken out by a PG county turd.

tdt91

I will miss you my friend
    Apr 24, 2009
    Abingdon
    Lawyers are the benefactors of this and lawyers are the ones passing the laws. You think we have any chance of this going away? :rolleyes:

Blackstar65

Ultimate Member
    Jun 27, 2010
    This really shouldn't become a LEO bashing thread. Domestics are by far the most dangerous calls for LEO's to respond to.

Women abuse this system and the only way to shut this sh1t down is to do it back to them. Let them go explain to their boss why they have to take off of work to go to court as a respondent in a Protective Order. See how that goes over. Turn the tables.

Your right but its way to late for that. The OP started it in his post. It can only go down hill from there.

good guy 176

R.I.P.
    Dec 9, 2009
    Laurel, MD
    ETC: I salute you for posting up about what a legal rat-hole Montgomery County has become. Just know that you are helping countless others by publicizing this crap.

Montgomery County has become a horror story because of the hysterical mommies who have neutered and browbeat their feminized men into submitting to a life with no logic, no facts, and no dignity.

Look to your buddies to form up around you. Let them carry some of the weight--it is honor to do so--and let them hear how bad it is and how had it continues to be. They have spirit to share and kindnesses to offer because real men never leave a brother behind who has taken a knee. There is a wind you can feel at your back, and it is buddy lifting you up when you need it most. Just be open to it.

I also ask that you let go of your bitterness toward the street cops who have been shanghai-ed into responding to this bogus, bullshiite, phony Protective Order nightmare fashioned by the MoCo Drama Mamas and the cowardly castrated sissies that attend to their every whim, like Brian Frosh, and his frat-boy, lights & sirens midget Little Dougie Gansler.

These cops just don't know if the door they will be knocking on belongs to the real deal Mad Dog spouse or boyfriend…or if the "Respondent" has been falsely ambushed by one of today's All-About-Me-Princesses. We have to give them a break on this one.

Our real battle with the feckless ninnies who constructed this corrupted, warped "justice" system of phony Protective Orders and allowed it to fester with no real evidence, or no actual witnesses, and no real fairness or equity.

My hope is that you and any one else with any sense of dignity, or honor, or sanity will leave the Montgomery County hell-hole to the idiots who think it's paradise. And flip them the bird when you are hitting the county line.

Well said my friend...spoken like a man, who like me, has been here way too long. I long for the day when I can unass West Laurel and Prince Georges county and wave the blessed middle finger one last time as I speed out Route 198, head north on 29, swing NW on 32 and finally, at 105 mph, take I-70 to freedom.

Lew--Ranger63
    US Army (Ret-1984)

RoadDawg

Nos nostraque Deo
    Dec 6, 2010

Wait a minute here...

Did you...

Ummmm...

Did I just read...

WTH...

DID YOU JUST TAKE SIDES WIFF DA PO PO? :shocked3:

:lol:

Brrrrrrrr
    hell-michigan.jpg

j/k

coopermania

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 20, 2011
    Indiana
    Well said my friend...spoken like a man, who like me, has been here way too long. I long for the day when I can unass West Laurel and Prince Georges county and wave the blessed middle finger one last time as I speed out Route 198, head north on 29, swing NW on 32 and finally, at 105 mph, take I-70 to freedom.

Lew--Ranger63
    US Army (Ret-1984)

And in about 550 miles you go under that yellow arch leaving Ohio and you have entered
    Freedom my friend INDIANA

smokedog

Ultimate Member
    Sep 10, 2009
    Frederick Md
    My brother wnet thru this 4 years ago and from what I've seen and heard it's a nightmare for the guy. A cake walk for the woman who thinks it's funny and I got your azz.:sad20:

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    Good rant. This happens multiple times a day, and yes usually the wives or girlfriends coach each other (or get advice from their counsel) to work the system to their favor. I don't like the law or the process, but I see the problem being that they swear under oath in an affidavit the facts giving rise to the temporary restraining order (same goes for peace orders), and when they show up 7 days later in court to "prove" their case it is all to apparent it was total bullsh*t, yet the Courts do not hold them accountable for false statements. In the meantime you have been kicked out of the house and had your rights temporarily violated at great expense. Sometimes such orders have merit, but when they don't the original temporary order evaporates under the law in 7 days - unless a permanent order is issued. Back to the problem, I have never heard of a single case were the affiant has been charged with obvious perjury, and yes they hand out temporary orders like Owebama bumper stickers. Its the "if we only save one life its worth it to violate the rights of so many" syndrome. There is a better way.

BTW, I don't view the police enforcing the orders as the problem. Just ask them how many times they themselves have been caught up in this type of scenario by their wives/ex-wives, and have had their fellow officers knocking on the door at 10PM. They may get a little deference, but they are not immune from these abuses.

Blackstar65

Ultimate Member
    Jun 27, 2010
    OP how many times were they police called to your house before the protection order was filed?

Huckleberry

No One of Consequence
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Severn & Lewes
    OP how many times were they police called to your house before the protection order was filed?

+1

I'm sure he was a total gentleman when he argued with the Ex too.

Never cursed or swore at her. No threats of harm or bodily injury. Gave her nary a reason so she just hand to lie and commit perjury.

Sorry for the skepticism but like Paul Harvey, I like to know the rest of the story.

Sometimes there is not much difference between a fairy tale and a war story expect a fairy tale starts with, "Once Upon a time" and a war story starts with, "This is no shit because it happened to me".

coopermania

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 20, 2011
    Indiana
    +1

Never cursed or swore at her. No threats of harm or bodily injury. Gave her nary a reason so she just hand to lie and commit perjury.

Sorry for the skepticism but like Paul Harvey, I like to know the rest of the story.

Sometimes there is not much difference between a fairy tale and a war story expect a fairy tale starts with, "Once Upon a time" and a war story starts with, "This is no shit because it happened to me".

Good point Huckleberry, Most of the girls tend to start off as sugar and spice, And we tend to turn them into everything not so nice,

Huckleberry

No One of Consequence
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Severn & Lewes
    Good point Huckleberry, Most of the girls tend to start off as sugar and spice, And we tend to turn them into everything not so nice,

There are some mean ones out there. Real Jezebelles that have sharpened their claws and fangs watching the crap on TV. You can't make up all those supposedly real housewives or those bridezillas.

They think they can act like Paris Hilton or the new bitch du jour but they fail to realize that they don't have the looks, money or education to pull it off. Life ain't a soap opera or some show with Heather Locklear (Da Uber Bitchy Bad Girl)

When a man meets one, he just has to remember to think with the big head and not with his small head.

Blackstar65

Ultimate Member
    Jun 27, 2010
    +1

I was going that direction with but usually we Montgomery County police officers (as well as other officers) can see this coming based on things we hear during the calls I know I have given several guys the "leave this crazy woman alone before she gets you locked up speech". This advice usually goes unheeded and guy ends up in the trick bag or worse. But I don't have the full story so this is just speculation.

dgapilot

May 13, 2013
    Frederick County
    Seems to happen much more often. I've even seen where a guys marriied mistress filed a PO and constantly harrasses him. As has been said, he who files the PO first has a better chance of being victorious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom