• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • axshon

Ultimate Member
    May 23, 2010
    Howard County
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIv4qc7kPCQ

I have to say that this is a far cry from living in Northern Michigan and Minnesota 30 years ago when the border guards (if there were any) would want to inspect your rifles to see 'if they shoot pretty good, eh?'

Sad that people are:
    - so afraid of guns in general
    - so assuming that the police and the state are there to protect them
    - so far removed from the food chain

Feels like living in Md? :innocent0

axshon

Ultimate Member
    May 23, 2010
    Howard County
    Guy's 4-yr old drew a picture of a gun that his father used to 'get the bad guys and the monsters'. Guy did not own a gun. He was arrested, strip searched and his house was searched. After the search the guy was asked to sign a statement saying he approved of the PD searching his house. I don't know how much more there is to it but it is a really interesting dichotomy between what I experienced growing up. The left-ization of the entire country it seems. I don't want to say liberalization because I believe that the a "liberal" today does not stand for the original intent of that term.

Apparently dude was also convicted for assault a number of years ago but not with a weapon but I didn't really get that part. In his defence the commentator said the guys is now a registered counsilor of some kind and was offered a job at the school so it doesn't seem that played into it.

ffemtreed

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2011
    Wilmington, NC
    This is the first comment on youtube.

A Kitchener father is upset that police arrested him at his children's' school Wednesday, hauled him down to the station and strip-searched him, all because his four-year-old daughter drew a picture of a gun at school.

"I'm picking up my kids and then, next thing you know, I'm locked up," Jessie Sansone, 26, said Thursday.

"I was in shock. This is completely insane. My daughter drew a gun on a piece of paper at school."

link to the article

http://www.therecord.com/news/local...after-daughter-draws-picture-of-gun-at-school

jonnyl

Ultimate Member
    Sep 23, 2009
    Frederick
    dang homonyms.... I didn't watch the vid yet, but from the title I thought the four year old "drew" the gun (meaning pulled it out...)

wow, the story is more ridiculous than I could have guessed!

scrovak

Back in the "Free" State
    May 2, 2011
    Oh ok, that makes a lot more sense - At first read, the title sounds like a child drew a gun as in draw to fire, not draw with a pencil.

I heard that over the weekend - PISSES me the f*** off. "Investigated on suspicion of having a gun." F*** me!!!

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    Apparently he's also being investigated by Canadian authorities for possessing an illegal monster in the closet and an unlicensed purple and orange kitten since his four year-old daughter drew pictures of those at school too.

scrovak

Back in the "Free" State
    May 2, 2011
    Thank god she colors inside the lines, we wouldn't want a radical now would we?

FnsweetS3

Pro Whack-a-mole chanpion
    Dec 8, 2011
    Taneytown
    This is what we face as gun owners. It happened to me a few years back when the teacher asked "what does your daddy do".... my daughter innocently enough says "my daddy shoots people". At the time I was a Federal Agent. Lucky for me... the teachers next question was... "Is your daddy a police office?" and my daughter said yes. It got me a note home from school.... and got my daughter a discussion about what to say at school about what daddy does for a living.

scrovak

Back in the "Free" State
    May 2, 2011
    This is what we face as gun owners. It happened to me a few years back when the teacher asked "what does your daddy do".... my daughter innocently enough says "my daddy shoots people". At the time I was a Federal Agent. Lucky for me... the teachers next question was... "Is your daddy a police office?" and my daughter said yes. It got me a note home from school.... and got my daughter a discussion about what to say at school about what daddy does for a living.

Lol! Cute kid! Why the hell would you get a note home, though?

FnsweetS3

Dec 8, 2011
    Taneytown
    It was more a heads up from her teacher saying this is what she said in class. Though I think had it been a different teacher.... then there would have been more crap from the school.... like the guy from Canadastan

Kashmir1008

MSI Executive Member
    Mar 21, 2009
    Carroll County
    That's Canada for you - It's beyond absurd what a spineless but of nanny goats have done to that poor country. England's in the same boat.

We can not let it happen here. :patriot:

FnsweetS3

Dec 8, 2011
    Taneytown
    GB is actually swinging the other way now. There is a big push to let guns back in. But... they are having to fight to get them back which is harder than fighting to KEEP them.... like we do here. AUS is doing the same thing.

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    Canadian Arrested for 4-Year Old Drawing Gun

Well, he should have been taught to keep it in it's holster unless he was ready to use it.

MDFF2008

Ultimate Member
    Aug 12, 2008
    GB is actually swinging the other way now. There is a big push to let guns back in. But... they are having to fight to get them back which is harder than fighting to KEEP them.... like we do here. AUS is doing the same thing.

All the apathetic sportsmen and such who believed it was just about handguns are finding their guns being taken and threatened now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom