• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • reccitron

MDS Supporter
    Jan 20, 2013
    I know we've been writing a lot of emails here to the MD lawmakers. Could you imagine getting the response below from an Alabama lawmaker?

http://blog.al.com/wire/2013/03/post_44.html

Here is part of it:

Hey man. Your folk never used all this sheit to protect my folk from your slave-holding, murdering, adulterous, baby-raping, incestuous, snaggle-toothed, backward-a**ed, inbreed, imported criminal-minded kin folk. You can keep sending me stuff like you have however because it helps me explain to my constituents why they should protect that 2nd amendment thing AFTER we finish stocking up on spare parts, munitions and the like.

Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006
    In other words, he's admitting that he wants to use gun control so his side has an advantage of power, so they can exterminate whites - a race war.

If a white Republican said this, to a black constituent, the press would be having orgasms.

yotaboy24

Mar 12, 2009
    This is utterly disgusting. Really with more stuff I read and see and understand, the thought of these people trying to take people's guns is laughable. It is not possible, they are not smart enough to talk to people, let alone be decent dictators.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    adamc904

Latest threads

Top Bottom