• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CFCE

Nov 23, 2012
    St. Mary's Co.
    I recently acquired a Sheridan Blue Streak. Anybody know where to buy .20 pellets in the Southern Md. area? I know I can buy them online but I don't like buying online nor do I want to pay almost as much for shipping as the pellets cost.

JohnnyE

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 18, 2013
    MoCo
    I recently acquired a Sheridan Blue Streak. Anybody know where to buy .20 pellets in the Southern Md. area? I know I can buy them online but I don't like buying online nor do I want to pay almost as much for shipping as the pellets cost.

IIRC I picked up .20 pellets for mine at Gander Mountain. Unsure if there's one near you.

jjbduke2004

Ultimate Member
    Oct 19, 2008
    Morris Oblast, NJ SSR

My dad has a Blue Streak and later bought a pistol that was also .20. We used to get the .20 pellets in Sports Authority.

Don't know if you'd have any luck now. Most people assume pellets are .177 or .22.

ohen cepel

Ultimate Member
    Feb 2, 2011
    Where they send me.
    I would watch Pyramid Air for them to have a sale or free shipping promo.

They are always buy 3 get 1 free and in the end their prices are hard to beat for quality pellets. One order of 4 tins will last you a long time. That is the way I would go. Have to pay shipping but no tax at least.

I would suggest a sample pack first though so you know what weight it likes and maybe even what pellet. They can be picky and it's best to not buy 500 pellets which your rifle doesn't shoot well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom