• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BossmanPJ

Ultimate Member
    Feb 22, 2013
    Cecil County
    Damn good score on the buckets. I would have thought the stuff I got was older then that. The cases have turned yellow from sitting. Guess it's good to know that it's not older then I am.

Mdeng

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 13, 2009
    Virginia
    Great karma Mdeng. I'm in. :D

Tell hooli to get off your oxygen line old man. You're suffering from hypoxia!:lol2:

I picked them all at VA stores. 1 from Bailey's Crossroads on Monday. 1 from Springfield (during their soft opening) on Wednesday and the last on Friday morning during their Grand Opening.

Flametamer

MDS Supporter
    Mar 6, 2014
    Frederick County
    In the For What it's Worth Dept - Bass Pro at Arundel Mills had what appeared to be 2 cases of Remington Yellow Jackets behind the counter yesterday. Plastic boxes of 100 rds - $9.99. I didn't bite, since my LGS has it for the same price and I have all I need for the next couple of months.

natsb

Ultimate Member
    Sep 18, 2013
    southern MD
    Tackle Box had a whole shelf full of CCI and Remington. Most boxes around 8 cents a round. Went down the road to Dick's and they also had a shelf full. Did the hoarders finally fill their closets?

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

USAJon

Oct 21, 2014
    Silver Spring Maryland
    I buy from here no tax Delaware

22LR Ammo: $65/500 or
    $45/333. Hyper Velocity HP
    (1435 fps), $18/100 or $30/200.
    CCI Mini-Mag, HP, $50/300.
    No limits! 302-670-3703.

Last edited:

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll

Yeah, for over an hours I have been resisting saying anything, but that was down right hilarious. Made me go to gunbroker and look at what CCI Mini-Mag is selling for and there are some decent prices out there, believe it or not. Granted, a lot of people still smoking crack on that website, but I guess they figure they can shoot the rounds themselves if they don't sell them for an astronomical amount. Then again, some might end up getting caught with their pants down if they are banking on selling the stuff.

clutchNthrottle

Deadpooligan
    Feb 2, 2012
    Harford
    Love the post title: "I but from here no tax Delaware" :wtf:

from "USAJon" with 2 posts hunh? :rolleyes:

Is this a new Nigerian email scam? :spank:

Everyone should call 302-670-3703 and ask: Do you have Prince Ammo in a can? ...then you should let him out! :lol2::lol2:

USAJon

Oct 21, 2014
    Silver Spring Maryland
    Love the post title: "I but from here no tax Delaware" :wtf:

from "USAJon" with 2 posts hunh? :rolleyes:

Is this a new Nigerian email scam? :spank:

Everyone should call 302-670-3703 and ask: Do you have Prince Ammo in a can? ...then you should let him out! :lol2::lol2:

it's pick up only sport

his wife and 2 kids delivered to us at southern states in Milford Delaware

we bought Remington sub sonics...there hard to find local

the ad was pasted/copied from on line "The Guide" book from the eastern shore.

USAJon

Oct 21, 2014
    Silver Spring Maryland
    Hooray, he can pro-create! :bigwhoop:

you might wanna check out the site's policy before you go posting all milli-vanilli on a new forum...:deal: just sayin...:

http://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=56622

you meant this

Personal attacks: This is a forum of and for adults. Personal attacks and throwing insults at other members is not acceptable. Everyone also has access to the "edit" and "delete" functions for their own posts, so losing your temper is not an excuse.

copying and pasting is normal on all forums I am on and that's a few sport

you have something against a family man...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9i10hcBO1o

Bisleyfan44

Ultimate Member
    Jan 11, 2008
    Wicomico
    22LR Ammo: $65/500 or
    $45/333. Hyper Velocity HP
    (1435 fps), $18/100 or $30/200.
    CCI Mini-Mag, HP, $50/300.
    No limits! 302-670-3703.

That ad has been in The Guide for eons. Probably because the prices are STUPID, CRAZY HIGH! 22 can be had for way less than 10 cpr. 13-18 cpr ain't no deal, tax-free or not.

This guy is one of the reasons the shelves are bare everywhere. He and his buds haunt the local WMs, raid them for all they can, mark them up and resale @ 2x-3x their cost. Stop supporting the hoarders/gougers.

clutchNthrottle

Deadpooligan
    Feb 2, 2012
    Harford
    you meant this

Personal attacks: This is a forum of and for adults. Personal attacks and throwing insults at other members is not acceptable. Everyone also has access to the "edit" and "delete" functions for their own posts, so losing your temper is not an excuse.

if you consider me posting a few LOL emoticons and cracking jokes about your post a "personal attack"... to quote Larry Foxworthy... you might be one of them "sensitive" types...:rolleyes:

I'm sorry if I made your first posts on this forum an uncomfortable experience... but the way you posted screamed personal or "for a friend" type ad, coupled with what is considered here to be humorously high pricing in the current market, provided such low hanging fruit I just couldn't resist. I hope your future posts are met with much less adversarilyism.

In my defense I have no idea what "the guide" is and have never been to the eastern shore... with no intent to ever go. I have driven through Delaware tho, but rarely brag about it. Thank you for the youtube link! Blame it on the Rain always stirs up some deep emotional memories for me...:sad53:

USAJon

Oct 21, 2014
    Silver Spring Maryland
    That ad has been in The Guide for eons. Probably because the prices are STUPID, CRAZY HIGH! 22 can be had for way less than 10 cpr. 13-18 cpr ain't no deal, tax-free or not.

This guy is one of the reasons the shelves are bare everywhere. He and his buds haunt the local WMs, raid them for all they can, mark them up and resale @ 2x-3x their cost. Stop supporting the hoarders/gougers.

OK
    where do you buy subsonics....

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom