• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brychan

Ultimate Member
    Apr 24, 2009
    Baltimore
    At least to my bank account. Thursday morning as I decided that I should get my C & R, so I read the sticky about C&R and followed the link to order the form, the form showed up in my mailbox yesterday (Friday) which I thought was very quick. I filled out the forms & took them to the post office and sent it in.

Hope it doesn't take forever to get it, I want to order a CZ-82

Markp

Ultimate Member
    Dec 22, 2008
    At least to my bank account. Thursday morning as I decided that I should get my C & R, so I read the sticky about C&R and followed the link to order the form, the form showed up in my mailbox yesterday (Friday) which I thought was very quick. I filled out the forms & took them to the post office and sent it in.

Hope it doesn't take forever to get it, I want to order a CZ-82

AIM Surplus, they ship fast... You'll have it in no time.

Mark

And yes, you'll be broke!

Darkemp

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 18, 2009
    Marylandistan
    Things seem to be moving along, they charged my card yesterday.

Of course they charged already, free money for them to issue a piece of paper. Welcome to the dark side of EBR's...Evil Brown Rifles delivered by the Big Brown Truck!

kid_man

Aug 7, 2010
    St Marys
    I sent mine in 2 weeks ago...hopefully should come back soon. The important question is, where do I hide all the stuff I buy so my wife doesn't know..lol

BlueHeeler

Ultimate Member
    Apr 28, 2010
    Washington, DC
    Yes, it takes no time to get the form and credit card charge. After that it is a long wait. It is really not that long, it just seems like it. ;)

Mine was 2 months from the day my card was charged until the license was at my house.

C&R is the most fun I have had with guns since I started shooting. I have the start of a personal historic firearms museum. How cool is that?:cool:
    I had to forgoe the safe and look for a new house with an extra bedroom I can turn it into, "The Vault". Oh NO I have the disease!

Mdeng

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 13, 2009
    Virginia
    Look at it this way. The long wait for the license to show up will allow you to save up a little cash for the first big order.:cool:

Brychan

Ultimate Member
    Apr 24, 2009
    Baltimore
    Well after the disappointment of the elections, I did get a nice surprise in the mail today, my C&R arrived today :) Tomorrow I will make copies and start sending them out.

kalister1

R.I.P.
    May 16, 2008
    Pasadena Maryland
    Remember NOT to sign your original, only sign the copy. Get it scanned into a PC as a JPEG, BMP......? Some will take E-mailed, some faxes and some will only accept a Snail Mailed paper copy.

Brychan

Ultimate Member
    Apr 24, 2009
    Baltimore
    My 1st C&R purchase has arrived, it is so cool to have a pistol delivered to my door. I got a CZ-82 from AIM Surplus, just finished taking it down and checking it out, and cleaning it. I was surprised that it was very clean. I don't know if it was the last owner that cleaned it or if it was cleaned prior to the lot being sold. The finish isn't too bad. Came with a leather shoulder holster that I need to figure out how to wear. Here is the pic (sorry no feet)

CZ82 002.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom