• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • titabonbon

Nov 12, 2008
    Is there someone from this community, standing up and running for the governor? Is that more difficult than building an AR?

An outcry is always a cry, it might get some echo, but still just a loud sound. You all have good points and thoughts here. You might have also expressed yourself to those "Representatives". But, why put the fate into others' hand?

Now you might say, it is difficult, I have a family to support. I don't have time...
    REALLY? Use the social media, use the circle, use the forum, use MDShooters...

Please, make a difference by action.

thoughts?

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Is this thread an apeal for a MDS'er to file for Gov in 2018 , or am I missing somthing ?

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    Is there someone from this community, standing up and running for the governor? Is that more difficult than building an AR?

An outcry is always a cry, it might get some echo, but still just a loud sound. You all have good points and thoughts here. You might have also expressed yourself to those "Representatives". But, why put the fate into others' hand?

Now you might say, it is difficult, I have a family to support. I don't have time...
    REALLY? Use the social media, use the circle, use the forum, use MDShooters...

Please, make a difference by action.

thoughts?

You will have my vote -- but first show me the AR --

GHETTO BLASTER

May 27, 2013
    I'm voting Lou45 Blackbart 2018 you guys couldn't possibly do any worse and Black Bart might get some minority votes as long as he isn't seen or heard,just like Brown did for Seamus o' Payme.

good guy 176

R.I.P.
    Dec 9, 2009
    Laurel, MD
    I'd vote for a goat on a rope at this point. Go Lou! And, if Brownie and crew win, as expected, run for the freekin hills. We won't stand a chance with THEM in charge and PG, Montgomery and the City under Demo control...f...ed royally!!!

Lew--Ranger63

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    Brownie isn't our real problem, he's just the little yes-man in front of the real double headed monster: Miller-Busch. Even with Hogan sitting high and mighty, we are still screwed with them across the alley running the legislature.

Hogan will get my vote, but he doesn't get my respect until he at least names the problem.

titabonbon

Nov 12, 2008
    Is this thread an apeal for a MDS'er to file for Gov in 2018 , or am I missing somthing ?

YES. AND file for state senate or house members.

Prince George, Montgomery, Baltimore County and Baltimore City, If MDS'er from these places can get organized and help the campaign, it's good start.

My point is that if MDS'er really want to see things change, gotta roll up sleeves and do it by ourselves.

hodgepodge

Senior Member (Gold)
    Sep 3, 2009
    Arnold, MD
    House of Delegates or at least County Central Committee has been thought of, but they have to wait, for legal reasons, until retirement.

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    Can y'all imagine somebody like me or BlackBart holding the gub's office.....:D:lol2:

I'm voting Lou45 Blackbart 2018 you guys couldn't possibly do any worse and Black Bart might get some minority votes as long as he isn't seen or heard,just like Brown did for Seamus o' Payme.

Gub and Lt Gub??? Hey Blackbart, can you hold off moving to PA until after the 2018 election???

That would make Maryland the funnest state ever.......

Yes, I know "funnest" isn't a word.

:D:lol2::thumbsup:

I'd vote for you two, make the Hair the director of MHHS, and Mopar the head of SHA. :party29:

Ooohhhh............. I'm sure Blackbart and I can think of alotta' good MDS'ers to fill the appointed positions in the state.:party29::D:sign11:

abean4187

Ultimate Member
    Apr 16, 2013
    By all means, register as a Democrat and run for office as a DINO. You get enough donors and you’ll win something eventually.

Dave Taylor

May 29, 2012
    Hmmm.........

James George Janos, better known by his stage name, Jesse Ventura, made it work once in Minne-snow-ta'.

At that time folks up Norte' were fond of sayin' "My guvnor' kin' beat up yer' guvnor". :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom