• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mr. Ed

This IS my Happy Face
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2009
    Edgewater
    After reading some great posts about your shop, I stopped by this afternoon on the way home from the Great American Outdoor Show. Man, you're out in the sticks! Anyway, I really just wanted to say 'hi' and take a look around, but you sneaky rascals treated me really well, made me feel welcome, coaxed me into looking at some shotguns, and before I knew it I had a new VEPR Molot 12 in my hands. The next thing I knew it was mine! I can't wait to get it out to the range. :D

Truly a pleasure to meet you folks, and I'm sure I'll be back when my wallet recovers. You folks rock! :party29:

dogbone

Ultimate Member
    Nov 14, 2011
    GTT - Gone To Texas
    Kevin tried to get me to hold that VEPR 12 a few hours before you lost your soul to Duffy's made a great purchase. I'm glad I resisted the temptation... sounds like it found a good home.

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    Kevin tried to get me to hold that VEPR 12 a few hours before you lost your soul to Duffy's made a great purchase. I'm glad I resisted the temptation... sounds like it found a good home.

lmao, same thing happened to me. I was eyein it up and they asked if I wanted to hold it. I was like, NO NO :ohnoes:

:lol2:

why2kmax

Jacka$$
    Nov 22, 2008
    Shrewsbury PA
    I feel for ya. Last time I talked to Vince I walked out of there with 2 new guns in addition to the one I went to pick up!!! I didnt even know I wanted them...good thing he was there to let me know....

TheDevilHimself

, Duffy's Gun Room
    Industry Partner
    Jul 15, 2011
    Sparks, MD
    After reading some great posts about your shop, I stopped by this afternoon on the way home from the Great American Outdoor Show. Man, you're out in the sticks! Anyway, I really just wanted to say 'hi' and take a look around, but you sneaky rascals treated me really well, made me feel welcome, coaxed me into looking at some shotguns, and before I knew it I had a new VEPR Molot 12 in my hands. The next thing I knew it was mine! I can't wait to get it out to the range. :D

Truly a pleasure to meet you folks, and I'm sure I'll be back when my wallet recovers. You folks rock! :party29:

Thanks! It was nice to meet you as well, and we hope you enjoy your new shotgun.

azmp1

Apr 11, 2012
    Carroll County
    ^Couldn't agree more. I now take the extra time to go to Duffy's instead of the other, closer shops I used to go to. Vince and the Duffy's team are great!

And that vepr12.... :drool:

why2kmax

Jacka$$
    Nov 22, 2008
    Shrewsbury PA
    Just dont make eye contact with Vince when he hands it to you. If you do, you will feel yourself reaching for your wallet to buy one if not 3.... it just happens.

Wheaton Hills Sportsman

Jan 27, 2012
    During one of the early Assault Weapon Ban panics I dropped in to get a SKS, suddenly I was leaving with a Mini-14 that wasn't even in danger [then] of being banned. I still have it, still like it, and I really turned out not to be a SKS fan. They're okay, just not my thing, so Duffy's been pretty classy for decades!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom