• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jackpollard

Dec 26, 2013
    Outside Union Bridge, MD.
    Mods; Let me start with, if this is not the right forum, sorry and please move it.

I always think that when your treated well by a vendor/dealer you should let others know.

I was looking for a S&W M&P-.22 for a little while. I saw 1 on gun broker in Md. and preferring to buy local I emailed the dealer, Frost Arms, with a few questions. Forrest, the owner, answered all my questions and offered me the M&P for a very good price. We setup to meet at his shop in Hagerstown. His shop is in an old school building and I took a nice drive through the mountains. I found the place and met Forrest. Very nice and knowledgable owner, gave me my choice of 3 M&P's he had available. Then we started talking and after he allowed me to try out a beautiful Hagerstown made, Precision Arms AR15, I was ready to open my wallet!
    Anyway, their transfer fees are low, service is excellent and owner was great to deal with. I suggested he join our community and he mentioned he will check it out.

tsmith1499

Poor C&R Collector
    Jan 10, 2012
    Southern Mount Airy, Md.
    Unfortunately for us, Precision has moved to W.Va. Nice to know you found a good dealer. Thanks for the info

Now you need to go and talk to Tim at Hafers in Downsville. It's just a little past Hagerstown. Hafers is also an IP here. Tim and all his guys are really great.

Rt. 70 just past the outlets take the Downsville Pike exit, turn left at the light, go 4-5 miles to the little general store on the right in Downsville. Left side of the bldg. stairway down to Hafers.

jackpollard

Dec 26, 2013
    Outside Union Bridge, MD.
    Yes, he did mention they moved, I should of been clearer.
    The Precision Arms AR15 was very well made and it was when they were making them locally. What a shame they had to move, a company makes a beautifully manufactured piece of equipment, I assume employes a decent staff and adds to the tax base and yet the state basically says your not welcome. Anyway, thats a different rant.
    I appreciate the comments and will make a point to check out Hafers next time I'm looking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom