• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kgain673

I'm sorry for the typos!!
    Dec 18, 2007
    I'm looking for a Stag Arms Upper, who has them? I'm willing to drive to some areas in souther PA, NOVA, and Maryland.

Boom Boom

Hold my beer. Watch this.
    Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    Three weeks right now is if you order left-handed from Stag's website. Stag is typically shipping right-handed in under one week, maybe a bit longer for something like 3GH or 8H.

Bafflingbs

Gozer the Destroyer
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 16, 2013
    Calvert County
    Just curious, why Stag? I have a stag, and for the most part they're GTG. Just wondering why Stag and not some other. Do you have a Stag lower?

Boom Boom

Hold my beer. Watch this.
    Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    Probably because Stag (CMT, that is) makes the best mid-range AR-15 stuff for middle-of-the-road price. Nothing to loudly sing praise about. Not much to complain about, especially if you get the Plus Package.

I have Bushmaster, Stag, and BCM. I rank them in that order from "not best" to best. BCM outpaces the other two by a considerable margin, for a higher price.

Andrew White

Mar 13, 2013
    SoMD
    I'm looking for a Stag Arms Upper, who has them? I'm willing to drive to some areas in souther PA, NOVA, and Maryland.

As others have posted, order direct from Stag. I ordered a 2HT Upper back in December...even with the Christmas rush it was at my door in less than a week.

kgain673

I'm sorry for the typos!!
    Dec 18, 2007
    Just curious, why Stag? I have a stag, and for the most part they're GTG. Just wondering why Stag and not some other. Do you have a Stag lower?

The lower and upper have to match, its not my rules. The Stags appear to be the best value for what I'm going to use it for. I would love a Colt 6721 but dropping that kind of money is not going to fly when I already have a Stag lower and plenty of guns sitting around. Bushmasters are now outlawed so out of the question. None of the boutique guns are allowed, nor franken guns. BCM, Noveske, ect are on a level above and would not be getting thrown into car trunks.

Bafflingbs

Gozer the Destroyer
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 16, 2013
    Calvert County
    The lower and upper have to match, its not my rules. The Stags appear to be the best value for what I'm going to use it for. I would love a Colt 6721 but dropping that kind of money is not going to fly when I already have a Stag lower and plenty of guns sitting around. Bushmasters are now outlawed so out of the question. None of the boutique guns are allowed, nor franken guns. BCM, Noveske, ect are on a level above and would not be getting thrown into car trunks.
    I completely understand. I have OCD too...:lol2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom