• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • krucam

Ultimate Member
    Thought I'd add my .02 worth. This IS my first lower build, and WILL BE my first Form 1 Short Barrel rifle (300 BLK, 8-9"). A copy of the Form 1 is in the pics.

LPK is a Daniel Defense, smoooth trigger. Stock/Buffer is VLTOR Imod. Updated the DD grip to a Magpul MIAD. Added a DD swivel mount backplate for a single-point sling TBD.

Engraving was done on the right-side magwell. Not a super job, but acceptable thanks to Things Remembered at St Charles Mall in Waldorf. Only $30 and they were not freaked out when I pulled it out and explained what the lower was to them! I will darken it more and it meets the height and .003" depth requirement with ease.

Just waiting on the F1 to come back in just under 4 months. I will probably be in shortly to pick/buy a suitable suppressor and get the F4 for that rolling!

Crap gets expensive, doesn't it?

IMG_4277_rev.jpg

IMG_4278_rev.jpg

IMG_4281_rev.jpg

FHJ69

Mar 13, 2011
    Upper PDRMC
    Oh Man..... Just reading this thread is making me want to get another one. Andy, I may have to just come and get my second SBR from you started... Can I pick a S/N if available?

Let's see... that would be 8 stamps in 6 months.... ughhh.

Engage Armament

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 30, 2010
    Rockville, MD
    Oh Man..... Just reading this thread is making me want to get another one. Andy, I may have to just come and get my second SBR from you started... Can I pick a S/N if available?

Let's see... that would be 8 stamps in 6 months.... ughhh.

Yeah bro you can choose from the numbers we have left. There are still a lot of options but 69 is taken.

jawn

YOU TROLLIN!
    Feb 10, 2011
    INTARWEB
    Can you guys engrave these? I saw that Krucam's appears to be engraved? I am planning on coming in soon and dropping my paper work.

If you do your SBR on a Form 1, they can engrave it. If you buy one of their lowers as a SBR (on a Form 4), you don't need to get it engraved.

Calengor

wishes he were spike
    Apr 13, 2009
    Frederick, MD
    Here's my final product using my Engage Armament lower:

Attachments

• 185DF1EC-D539-4605-BA48-A4DA3381142C.JPG
      185DF1EC-D539-4605-BA48-A4DA3381142C.JPG
      72.2 KB · Views: 426

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads