Class dates: June 29-30, 2013

Cost: $500.00

Range facilities:

Meeting Address:
    8613 Ramsburg Road
    Thurmont, MD 21788

Engage Armament North Firing Range

ABOUT JASON FALLA AND REDBACK ONE:

Jason arrived in the United States in 2005 after spending 12 years of service with the Australian Army Special Operations Command. Jason represented the very best in dedication to duty and in unwavering support for the United States in combat and Special Operations missions in support of the Global War on Terror.

Since arriving in the U.S. Jason has trained countless U.S Military personnel in pre-deployment training including many elements from the U.S Special Operations Command.

Jason is now the Director of Training at Redback One, a diverse training company that provides Tier-1 training solutions to the Military, Law Enforcement and private sectors. With his strong military instructor background, Jason undertook a project to develop two critical components of training infrastructure for Redback One. The result was the Redback One Training System (RTS) and the Redback One Shooting System (RSS).

RTS a complete systematic approach to training that is in use by RB1 cadre to analyze, design, develop, implement and evaluate a structured and consistent training product to their clientele.

RSS is a robust combat shooting system that is designed to systematically train students from entry-level, through to advanced shooters in all elements of competency in combat marksmanship.

Redback One’s core competency is firearms training and is comprised of 3 levels; RSS Level 1, 2 and 3 and covers pistol, carbine and shotgun. Our Tier-1 cadre provides our customers with advanced tactics training in a wide spectrum of operational areas including but not limited to; Close Quarters Battle, Close Quarters Fighting, Hostage Rescue, Vehicle Counter Ambush, Maritime Interdiction, Protective Service Detail, Counter Terrorist Driving, Instructor Development and more.

We are a full service company that is registered with Central Contracting Registry.

Course Description:

The 2-Day Combat Pistol Course is specifically designed to develop LE officers mastery of the fundamentals and core skills with the pistol. Officers will learn how to reduce reaction time, increase speed presenting the pistol from the holster and the ready and to decrease set time shot to shot. This will allow the shooter to engage multiple targets faster. The course will balance speed with efficiency and accuracy through repetition to ensure that each officer reaches a proficient standard. As with all RB1 courses, this course will focus on two key aspects of combat marksmanship: weapon handling skills and marksmanship fundamentals.

Course Objectives:

1. Fundamentals Brief
    2. Core Skills Assessment
    3. Ready Positions
    4. High and Low Percentage Targets
    5. Presentation Time and Set Time
    6. Enhancing the Draw
    7. Diagnostic Assessments
    8. Multiple Targets
    9. Clearing Malfunction
    10. Combat and Tactical Reloads
    11. Turns and Pivots
    12. Shooting on the Move
    13. Combat Sight Picture
    14. Recoil Management
    15. Target Priority
    16. Use of Cover
    17. Final Evaluation and Assessment

Equipment Requirements:

Handgun
    Holster
    Belt
    Three magazines (Minimum) if using single stack magazines five minimum.
    Magazine Carrier

Misc. equipment requirements:

Weapon cleaning kit and lubrication supplies
    Eye and ear protection
    Hydration source

Ammo: 1000 rounds

ENROLL NOW

Course Bookings:

If you would like to book this course for your department or send personnel to this course, please contact our Sales & Training Coordinator to discuss your departmental requirements.

Redback One Sales & Training Coordinator
    Giselle Falla
    Email: Giselle@redbackone.com
    Phone: +1 (757) 436-2352
    Fax: (480) 393-4826

For technical questions regarding course curriculum and content, contact our Director of Training.

Redback One Director of Training
    Jason Falla
    Email: Jason@redbackone.com
    Cell: (757) 839-8375

Redback One is a U.S company registered with the Central Contracting Registry.
    DUNS: 962690934
    CAGE: 6LAB9
    Fax: (480) 393-4826
    giselle@redbackone.com

Redbackone.com
    RB1 Facebook Page

Last edited:

niftyvt

Ultimate Member
    Aug 21, 2010
    Virginia
    Sounds like fun. I might be able to make this if I save some pennies. Thanks for the early notice.

One question: Can I appendix carry?

ProShooter

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2008
    Richmond, Va
    Jason is good people. I trained with him at Blackwater back in 2006, I think. He's a gunfighter.

I forget what pistol he was running...Sig maybe....but I remember a real nice stippling job he had on it.

OLM-Medic

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 5, 2010
    Jason is good people. I trained with him at Blackwater back in 2006, I think. He's a gunfighter.

I forget what pistol he was running...Sig maybe....but I remember a real nice stippling job he had on it.

I took his carbine course this summer and it was top notch.

He was using a Glock 17 or 19. I can't remember which.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom