Bel Air Online Shooting Sport Retailer Needs Part Time Help.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dec 14, 2011
    Bel Air
    Hello,

We are a local online retailer who specializes in selling firearm accessories. We are located in Bel Air. We are currently hiring several Full Time and Part Time positions. No experience necessary. We will train on site. Duties include:

Website Development
    Photoshop
    HTML
    Research & Analysis
    Customer Service and more.

Please contact us at customerservice@fuddlebucks.com. Please mention Maryland Shooters.

Last edited:

pwoolford

AR15's make me :-)
    Jan 3, 2012
    White Marsh
    I've ordered from you guys a few times on eBay and the service has been great. Any plans to open a storefront in the future?

Dec 14, 2011
    Bel Air
    Thank you for your business! We are actually moving to a larger location that will allow us to have a storefront. It will take us a while to get the storefront going but we do plan to offer local pick up very soon.

TwinTurboDiesel

Hellbilly Punk
    May 21, 2012
    Bel Air, MD
    Used FB before and never a problem. Actually went to high school with an employee. Not sure if he is still there or not he was about 6 months ago.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

mhemling33

May 7, 2013
    Forest Hill
    Thank you for your business! We are actually moving to a larger location that will allow us to have a storefront. It will take us a while to get the storefront going but we do plan to offer local pick up very soon.

If you open something up in belair that would be great, just a 15-20 minute drive! How have I not heard of you guys before you have some good prices on stuff too :party29:

Dec 14, 2011
    Bel Air
    Hi. Bikebreath,

You definitely did not miss the boat. If you contacted us we will be contacting you over the next few days. We are in the middle of the big move and look forward to talking and meeting you guys.

Thanks for you patience.

Dec 14, 2011
    Bel Air
    We want to extend a thanks to the community for the interest and response. We do still have a couple of more positions open for Part Time or Full Time positions. Please message us here or by phone @ (800)516-7856 ext 4. Don't forget to say you saw us here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom