• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bootknife

Ultimate Member
    I attended a Auction here in Jacksonville Florida Saturday and a point of interest was the pricing of a few Class 3 items. The finest m 60 I have ever seen Sold for $16500.00 and had only 300 rds through it! A very clean 1928 Thompson went for $12500.00 . A Suppressed Ingram .45 ACP sold for $7500.00.Are these prices about right currently? As I have not been close to this side of the market I was wondering....Any Thoughts ?
    There was a lot of 30 round - P Mags @ $9.00 or so. Surefire 60's Were about $83.00. Glock 40 Cal Officer Corp Trade Ins ran about $400.00.

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    Not an expert by any means. But those prices sound great for Class III items.

Mag prices ain't too shabby either.

IMBLITZVT

Ultimate Member
    Apr 20, 2009
    Catonsville, MD
    Yeah seriously good deal on a M60. Depending on who the manufacturer was on the Tommy it could be a fair deal to a complete steal... The Ingram seems very high to me!

Yes... if I saw a M60 for that, I would buy it and then figure out how to come up with the money! I would take it out of my 401K if I had to for that deal. I mean say its the worst M60, you could just resell for a minimum $11K profit! Maybe double or triple your money.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Please post a message with the next date for this auction. I want to be there!!!!!!!

Jim Smith

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom