• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    I would have posted this in the Naval Yard report thread, but I see many dupes in the future if I did that

http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2014/09/16/statement-president

The White House
    Office of the Press Secretary

For Immediate Release September 16, 2014
    Statement by the President

One year ago, our dedicated military and civilian personnel at the Washington Navy Yard were targeted in an unspeakable act of violence that took the lives of 12 American patriots. As we remember men and women taken from us so senselessly, we keep close their family and friends, stand with the survivors who continue to heal and pay tribute to the first responders who acted with skill and bravery. At the same time, we continue to improve security at our country’s bases and installations to protect our military and civilian personnel who help keep us safe. One year ago, 12 Americans went to work to protect and strengthen the country they loved. Today, we must do the same – rejecting atrocities like these as the new normal and renewing our call for common-sense reforms that respect our traditions while reducing the gun violence that shatters too many American families every day.

We all know this, but just in-case you didn't know...

-Killer had security clearance
    -Killer legally acquired his firearm from a licensed dealer
    -Killer passed federally required NICS check
    -Killer passed Virginia background check
    -Killer had a documented history of mental illness and of firearm misuse
    -Killer used a limited-capacity pump-action shotgun
    -Killer murdered a guard and stole his service weapon
    -Killer went un-opposed for nearly an hour

So it's time to break out the bloody flag and call for more gun control!

silanehead

Sarcastic Member
    Oct 24, 2012
    Dundalk
    "12 American Patriots", I cant believe he actually used those words.
    I have to believe that this man despises American Patriots more than any other group he could face.

wrc

unexpected T_STRING in
    May 31, 2012
    AACO
    "We have a legal framework built over decades to deal with these problems. Going forward, we are going to invest the time and effort to use the framework for the purpose that it was built: To protect the law-abiding citizens of the United States of America."

There, I fixed his problem. Wish I could make some of those Axelrod Dollars.

abean4187

Ultimate Member
    Apr 16, 2013
    He can say whatever he wants at this point. He is basically powerless outside of unconstitutional executive actions and once the Senate goes red in November his presidency is all but done, as is his legacy.

Feb 28, 2013
    He can say whatever he wants at this point. He is basically powerless outside of unconstitutional executive actions and once the Senate goes red in November his presidency is all but done, as is his legacy.
    So we hope. But it ain't over 'til the Hildabeast concedes.

Z_Man

Ultimate Member
    May 23, 2014
    Harford County
    all i hear is "cry cry cry, letsdig up a tragety to push my agenda, cry cry"

i remember watching the news that day and the first reports where someone with an assault weapon attacked the navy yard.

if that doesn't tell the media's agenda i do not know what does...

if the government would have done its job with background checks for security clearances that would have never happened... unless that was the governments goal.... and he wasn't crazy... and his mind was being controlled.....

/take off tinfoil hat.

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    Anytime a politician says "common sense", you know it's going to be f*cked up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom