• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wynnstudio

"Member"
    Feb 15, 2011
    Parkville, MD
    I do think his biggest problem in this case is that the Police officers wrote a report before this hit the papers. Plus they wrote it up without a complaint from either Frank or the Blogger.

wynnstudio

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Scanning it now. It is a big packet so it's going to take a while even with the document feeder.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Scanning it now. It is a big packet so it's going to take a while even with the document feeder.

I've got to do my renewal this weekend. Should I put down EXACTLY what he did for everything and see if they give it to me? :D

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    I've got to do my renewal this weekend. Should I put down EXACTLY what he did for everything and see if they give it to me? :D

In all fairness, the MSP denied him and the Handgun Permit Review Board overturned it from what I can recall.

Teemus

MSI Executive Member
    Jul 28, 2009
    You guys can laugh all you want about what is going on with Conaway, but he is going to have the last laugh on all of you. Since Mr. Conaway is a member of a protected class (i.e. an African-American politician) he is instantly and automatically immune from any kind of criticism, or prosecution for that matter, that would land the rest of us (both African-Americans and all other races) in JAIL. This issue will bubble around in the Sun paper for one or two more articles and then it will die a slow death never to be heard from again. You can take that to the bank.

jaredm1

Ultimate Member
    Nov 22, 2008
    Shrewsbury
    Teratos, is your avatar basically what a MD permit looks like? With a few details obviously altered...though I don't know why you would leave your real picture on there?

You guys can laugh all you want about what is going on with Conaway, but he is going to have the last laugh on all of you. Since Mr. Conaway is a member of a protected class (i.e. an African-American politician) he is instantly and automatically immune from any kind of criticism, or prosecution for that matter, that would land the rest of us (both African-Americans and all other races) in JAIL. This issue will bubble around in the Sun paper for one or two more articles and then it will die a slow death never to be heard from again. You can take that to the bank.

This. As evidenced by all of his supporters-

"Meanwhile, some of the city's black leaders were rallying around Conaway. Marvin "Doc" Cheatham, president of the Baltimore chapter of the National Action Network, sent an email to Commissioner Frederick H. Bealefeld III and State's Attorney Gregg Bernstein, "express[ing] concern for the life and safety of my friend."

and

"Tessa Hill-Aston, president of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People, joined in on the email, saying Meister's behavior "appears to be harassment."

"Mr. Conaway was on his property minding his business. Does he slow up and holler at others as he passes or did he decide just harass the Conaway family," Hill-Aston said. "Someone should advise to pick another route."

Mods, sorry if I cut/copy/pasted too much of the article.

G O B

Ultimate Member
    Nov 17, 2007
    Cen TX
    Not necessarily.

I have a couple of records I've been sitting on because they don't do us any good.

The MSP denies that some people have permits though I have a strong suspicion that they do.

Stay tuned for more fun and games in this area.

Very interesting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom