• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mr H

Banana'd
    So, off topic question, if Raskin wins his congressional bid, how is he replaced next session?

::activate Bing Shui::

Per Wikiwikiwowwow...

If a vacancy occurs in either house through death, resignation, or disqualification, the Governor appoints a replacement whose name is submitted by the State Central Committee of the same political party as the legislator whose seat is to be filled.

In short...

Mas politics.

highli99

Ultimate Member
    Nov 10, 2015
    West Side
    I nearly spit out the imaginary coffee I had in my mouth when I saw it on the front page.

It was a good laugh. Must have been a pretty slow news day!

Not slow enough to actually send a "reporter" to a HPRB meeting though. That paper can't last forever. Their last couple thousand subscribers are getting older and may not live much longer. Like all papers, it will die slowly, then all at once.

It will be replaced by a Twitter bot.

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    The little dweeb is no match for Matthews or Trone firepower. Not happening.

I drive that part of the county all over that district near daily (week days) and Raskin must have some kind of Svengali move on the minority parts and uber tree hugging areas, lots of his signs on peoples lawns. I see lots of Trone and Matthews signs in district 6 :lol2:

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    E-mail from Senator Peters' chief of staff this morning. He voted favorably for all nominees except Mr. Jurgena.

Because like on every other party issue he's an obedient little robot. Might just as well put a stuffed teddy bear in the seat with a tape recorder to play the D message.

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    The guy has run unopposed year after year...a very short list from which to pick. :innocent0

Never vote for anyone running unopposed! It only encourages them and discourages potential opponents. If the opposition sees 10,000 total votes cast and Unopposed only garners 2,500 it means the seat is ripe for picking.

Next election you should run, at least it will give people a choice.:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SparkyKoT

Latest threads

Top Bottom