• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    The Constitution matters, unless you break your oath to uphold it and once you have crossed that threshold nothing you say is credible or matters.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    The case involved Baltimore city police, right? Did he somehow step in to approve it, or just get involved in defending it?

Is it more likely that somebody in Balto. approved it? Would Marilyn Mosby be involved? Maybe even the Princess?

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    yep-family resemblance

Attachments

• Brian_E._Frosh_2015.jpg
      Brian_E._Frosh_2015.jpg
      12.4 KB · Views: 788
    • ap-obit-harry-reems-4_3.jpg
      ap-obit-harry-reems-4_3.jpg
      35.3 KB · Views: 805

motorcoachdoug

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    If in face he did approve the use of the equipment in question, after the police applied and got their warent and changed their tactics to get the info they needed, then he could be charged as well and under Artical 5 of the MD Constitution he could be removed

good guy 176

R.I.P.
    Dec 9, 2009
    Laurel, MD
    I'm reading this as a Frosh slides out of my O'Malley into the Mike Miller porcelain convenience. I shall wipe with a piece of Mike Busch.

I looked into my crystal ball last evening and saw where the gods are predicting violent ends for Hillary, Bill, O,Mealey, Frosh, Busch, Miller, Milkuski, Cheney, W, Rumsfeld, Powell, Kissinger, and a few more. Don't hold your breath, but history is never kind to the turds who have lied and cheated for years. Cheers.

Lew--Ranger63

Alea Jacta Est

Extinguished member
    MDS Supporter
    I looked into my crystal ball last evening and saw where the gods are predicting violent ends for Hillary, Bill, O,Mealey, Frosh, Busch, Miller, Milkuski, Cheney, W, Rumsfeld, Powell, Kissinger, and a few more. Don't hold your breath, but history is never kind to the turds who have lied and cheated for years. Cheers.

Lew--Ranger63
    From your lips to the good Lord's ears...

paxfish

Ultimate Member
    Nov 11, 2008
    Culvert & Points West
    I thought it was illegal to listen to cellphone traffic. All modern scanners omit the range.

I believe any electronic transmission can be monitored by anyone. Communications act of 1934 or something.

It gets dicey though when you set up spoof sites, or start transmitting stuff on your own (like a fake cell site does.)

Bohlieve410

Ultimate Member
    Feb 21, 2011
    Nothing shocks me anymore about a guy who actively protected pedophiles. Just lookup his opposition to Jessica's law.

Boom Boom

Hold my beer. Watch this.
    Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    I believe any electronic transmission can be monitored by anyone.

If that was true, you're perfectly fine making decoders to watch free cable or satellite TV. Or tapping into the telephone lines outside to listen at your leisure. Give it a try. Be very public about what you're doing.

mac1_131

MSI Executive Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 31, 2009
    Cell phone companies have a federal license to operate on the frequencies they use. Anyone transmitting on these frequencies without a license is committing a felony.

I hope they throw the book at him.
    while I agree with you, Google that topic a bit and I think you will find the FCC has allowed some exceptions there. I did a little research in to that. Those devices were supposed to be used overseas, but now they are marketed and used domestically.

ar154u

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 23, 2015
    He would have been correct saying the mere act of going out in public gives police the right to follow you. Old school police surveillance is not unconstitutional because you have no right or expectation of privacy in public. Using electronic means to gather evidence from a source you otherwise would not have access to must have a warrant. I'm sure Frosh knows this and I'm sure that unless he is specific the warrant would not be issued. I'll bet Frosh told the police to go ahead without a warrant and that he would defend and win against a warrantless search. Frosh thinks his 2A wins transfers to other rights as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom