• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    Warrantless StingRay surveillance deemed unconstitutional, proving cops are breaking the law
    https://www.intellihub.com/warantless-stingray-surveillance-technology-deemed-unconstitutional/
    Police repeatedly failed to inform the judge of their change in strategy to locate Andrews, but eventually had to reveal the use of Hailstorm in court — evidence the trial court threw out. Maryland Attorney General Brian E. Frosh argued the mere act of turning on a cell phone grants consent to be tracked by police — a position almost certain to be rejected as part of the summary decision in this case.

I think our little buddy has a learning disability WRT the Constitution. :D

Alea Jacta Est

Extinguished member
    MDS Supporter

Boom Boom

Hold my beer. Watch this.
    Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    Give it a few minutes. Frosh's closet cheerleaders should be along to claim that intercepting, eavesdropping on, and recording cell phones without a warrant is perfectly legit.

ohen cepel

Ultimate Member
    Feb 2, 2011
    Where they send me.
    I hope he gets beaten as much as he deserves. His concept of the law is amazing to say the least.

Would be great if he is crushed and humiliated enough due to his hubris and stupidity that he is politically dead when this is all said and done. Disbarred would be bonus points!

cantstop

Pentultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2012
    MD
    Cell phone companies have a federal license to operate on the frequencies they use. Anyone transmitting on these frequencies without a license is committing a felony.

I hope they throw the book at him.

Rab1515

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 29, 2014
    Calvert
    Cell phone companies have a federal license to operate on the frequencies they use. Anyone transmitting on these frequencies without a license is committing a felony.

I hope they throw the book at him.

I don't think he was transmitting. Just recieving. Everything.

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    Frosh is a draft dodger.

He's been on the wrong side of several significant issues and was a co-architect of SB281. I have no sympathy for the weasel.

It was just a few months ago his deputy was videoed in a hotel room trying to cheat on his wife while saying he was incompetent and faking it. Now Frosh may have stepped in his own Frosh.

LCPIWB

Needs an avatar
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 17, 2011
    Underneath the blimp, Md.
    Maybe I skimmed the article too fast, but I did not pick-up on where Frosh is going to get indited on anything. His hands are clean as far as police breaking the law. he only made a stupid comment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom