• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

badbubba

Feb 12, 2012
    Havre de Grace, MD.
    In my opinion you are absolutely right. Its sad as to what this country has become compared to what it used to be. Freedom of speech in this country seems to only apply to liberals, and God forbid the mainstream media would ever let the truth get in the way of a good story.

Rockerspsl

Apr 10, 2011
    Glen Burnie, MD
    Remember, the absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence. I believe that some parts of the investigation should be off limits to the media until trial so that the media cannot interfere. I'm sure any witnesses would quickly be scared off by anyone opposing their side of the story. This is evidenced by the stories that the voice recordings had been edited by news groups. If the media never had access to that, they could not have altered them. I don't think we'll have the full story until the jury does.

Grrrr

Nov 10, 2011
    waldorf md
    Actually your assertion is 100% false.

You DON'T have a right to walk up and down a street without anyone walking up to you and asking you questions/interacting with you,

You do however have a right not to respond.

Again, you're wrong for the same reasons stated above

Even if zimmerman was "wrong" in following and questioning martin it still does not give Martin the right to physically assault him. You cant hit somebody following you or attempting to ask you a question. Im not saying thats how it went down. It just seems to me that so many people are quick to say well you" cant follow or approach someone" . So therefore martin would have been justified in assaulting zimmerman. im also curious about why martin didnt get off of the phone with his girlfriend and call the police if he was as scared as the media makes it out to be. Why didnt he call and say " some crazy WHITE-HISPANIC guy is following me.

Gaius Baltar

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 7, 2010
    much irony in this case. zimmerman is a card carrying liberal, (that probably voted for the current administration) but the right supports his version.

gmhowell

Not Banned Yet
    Nov 28, 2011
    Monkey County
    much irony in this case. zimmerman is a card carrying liberal, (that probably voted for the current administration) but the right supports his version.

Only ironic if one attempts to beat every issue into a pure left-right view of the world. As I recall, the 2nd amendment was drafted by a bunch of liberals from a different age.

Politics is not so black-white as implied by your statement.

jpk1md

Ultimate Member
    Jan 13, 2007
    Only ironic if one attempts to beat every issue into a pure left-right view of the world. As I recall, the 2nd amendment was drafted by a bunch of liberals from a different age.

Politics is not so black-white as implied by your statement.

Too bad you're confusing Classical Liberalism with Modern Liberalism

The former = Libertarian Party

The latter = All encompassing Total National Government

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    This is silly.

Until something factually related to the progress of this incident is evident, we're done.

Amazing how we have some new members who seem to have zoomed in on this subject almost exclusively.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom