Attachments

• IMG_2002.jpg
      IMG_2002.jpg
      69.1 KB · Views: 679

rdc

Ultimate Member
    Dec 3, 2010
    Middlefingurton
    I've been a little remiss in posting this but I agree JoeBobs is awesome!
    I've placed a few orders with them an the prices are more than fair, the shipping is ridiculously quick, and they care about their Mayland customers. It took me a while to order from them but they now have a loyal customer.

Kagetsu

Feb 4, 2009
    tvblog.png

Does that need a coupon code or do they just send one with an order? I hope it's large. I've got some mags in route but saw nothing about a t shirt. Looks cool and could be worn without attracting unwanted attention from LE or "victim" people venting community anger.

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    tvblog.png

Does that need a coupon code or do they just send one with an order? I hope it's large. I've got some mags in route but saw nothing about a t shirt. Looks cool and could be worn without attracting unwanted attention from LE or "victim" people venting community anger.

In the notes section when you order, be sure to put in what size shirt you wear. Also be sure to put in the notes that you are a member of MDShooters and thank them for supporting the forum.

spclopr8tr

Whatchalookinat?
    Apr 20, 2013
    TN
    Agree. JoeBob's is certainly one of the best on line merchants. Thanks for the tip about the notes section. I will look for it on my next order. :thumbsup:

El_flasko

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 16, 2008
    Abingdon, MD
    I guess I was too ignorant to see the part about putting in your shirt size and mentioning MDS in the notes, but I was not too ignorant to order several times and to refer many people to JoeBob's

They are the BEST!

This sounds about like me too. I've ordered multiple times over thru joebobs and been nothing but thrilled. I never remember the MDS tshirt thing though :(

My own fault...

matt

No one special
    Apr 9, 2011
    Agree. JoeBob's is certainly one of the best on line merchants. Thanks for the tip about the notes section. I will look for it on my next order. :thumbsup:

Unless they changed their process- you have to add the shirt to your cart- free over $100 I think. It's in the JBO gear section.

I've personally been called by Joseph- regarding an order, he went over and above anything I could have wanted. I ALWAYS check them first for anything they might carry!

JoeBobOutfitters.com

Industry Partner
    Oct 20, 2010
    Hays, KS
    Thanks for the order(s)!

We do ask that customers add the tshirt to your cart if possible as it helps ensure we get one in the box and we know your size. We won't toss one in every box as our customers range from Small through 5XLarge:

JoeBob Tee

If you make a mention of the size in the order notes then we try to do our best to get one in there, but since its not itemized on the invoice its easier to overlook.

Feel free to shoot us an email if you guys ever need anything!

pwoolford

AR15's make me :-)
    Jan 3, 2012
    White Marsh
    JB rocks! I ordered many times before figuring out the t-shirt thing but now I have a nice stack of them. Enough that I started getting them in my kids sizes so they could where them to school. It is our inside joke to the school system!

RAF

MDS Supporter
    Dec 24, 2012
    Placed my first order on Dec. 23 & got it on Dec. 27. Excellent service considering the holiday in between. :thumbsup:

RobSky

Ultimate Member
    Apr 24, 2009
    Southern Anne Arundel
    Thanks for the order(s)!

We do ask that customers add the tshirt to your cart if possible as it helps ensure we get one in the box and we know your size. We won't toss one in every box as our customers range from Small through 5XLarge:

JoeBob Tee

If you make a mention of the size in the order notes then we try to do our best to get one in there, but since its not itemized on the invoice its easier to overlook.

Feel free to shoot us an email if you guys ever need anything!

Prices, free and fast shipping are the best draw for me. Shirt is a bonus.

SoMD_Gen4

Apr 16, 2013
    SoMD
    Man, I feel like I've missed out! I have ordered a bunch from JoeBob's and have never heard of the T-Shirt deal! They are probably my #1 online retailer right now!

RAF

MDS Supporter
    Dec 24, 2012
    Outstanding service!

Ordered a pair of Magpul stocks last month, 2 days from order to receive. Ordered a scope Sunday eve, got it today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom